Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Brings new meaning to the term “printer jam”

1 Like

I mailed them last year, and yes they still produce it although I do not find it on their website. Ordered some spare parts (spikes, distancers, etc.) direct at their office via email. Friendly contact, prompt delivery but they asked me to pay at first, which was OK for me. On second hand market here in germany I cannot find any matching offers for me, so I tend to get get a new creaktiv rack system probably. Will see :slight_smile:

System hasn’t changed, but our space has. Luckily it sounds even better than in our old London flat. So can’t complain (just need to sort out that back wall, hate nailing into freshly painted walls :sweat_smile:)

41 Likes

Hey @DomTomLondon
Like your space :+1:
Where are you hiding your Innous. Is it inside the Besta?

KR
R

2 Likes

Yes indeed. Drilled some holes at the back of the Besta for cable management. It’s where I keep the Zen Mini 3, network s

witch and AppleTV :wink:

12 Likes

There it is :+1:

Actually, that’s a neat elegant system.
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

KR

2 Likes

First time I’ve put the system on since my hernia operation on Monday :expressionless:

33 Likes

Quick recovery to you. Rest and listen to the music.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind thoughts :pray:

Sorry, I’m another one late to the party on this thread. I’m another who can’t be doing high mounted tellies… neck strain is not for me :flushed:

All the best & fastest recovery!
That is very neat system - one box and speakers, hope great sound :sweat_smile:

1 Like

40’s in white look really cool. Can I ask what size are your podiums ?

Hi Stu. I can’t bend down to measure them at the minute, but iirc they are size 3 with “D” load cells.

I had them under my Ushers which had a bigger base, and were considerably heavier.

From my understanding, and at a guess, size 2’s with “D” cells would be right for your 40’s.

I dealt exclusively with Townshend when purchasing mine (if you get me here), so would suggest dropping them an email.

HTH, Al

From behind to the right of the sofa I don’t have in the living room.

The fat black line coming down from the ceiling is my primary dedicated 8.3mm circuit for the hifi. The home cinema is on a separate dedicated circuit next to it. Four dedicated hifi circuits in the house in total.

36 Likes

23 Likes

Roger Waters Lockdown Sessions, in case you can’t tell…

47 Likes

Pooch likes the front seats.

Everytime I remove him from the room it’s the same.

Yet if I twitch he hears that…

20 Likes

Looks like a tremendous listening space. Would love to see the rest of your room treatment (if you have any more)?

Now with feet. Waiting for a couple Fraim levels to equalize rack heights and get the P9 back to the top level.

34 Likes

Trying 252DR on the top shelf…

27 Likes