Eames fan I gather?

Indeed!

2 Likes

It’s an age thing

DG…

Sorry folks, no Naim gear anymore.

17 Likes

Why?

Roomacoustics is the problem. Never satisfied with the soundquality, not with Naim not with other brands or speakers. But Lyngdorf with it’s roomcorrectionsystem was always too expensive for my budget. But the TDAI-1120 is within my reach and has everything i need, incuding a very good mm phonostage. And yes with Roomperfect (it does NOT change the speaker characteristics) sound is excellent and i hear it now how it’s ment to be.

6 Likes

Great plants too.

didn’t know there where all in one RCM for cleaning and music? :wink:

1 Like

I have the Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 on order, am hoping it is everything it’s been made out to be. I do tend to align closely to Darko’s thinking/impressions so took the punt. Hope you’re enjoying yours.

1 Like

Eva Cassidy playing whilst I prep as I’m on BBQ duty later……

20 Likes

Awesome Album, phenomenal guitar work by Richard (Dik) Wagner & Steve Hunter!

Rock ‘n’ Roll Animal is a live album by American musician Lou Reed, released in February 1974 by RCA Records. In its original form, it features five songs, four of which were initially recorded by The Velvet Underground. Reed’s band included Pentti Glan (drums), Prakash John (bass), Ray Colcord (keyboards), and Dik Wagner and Steve Hunter (guitars). (The two guitarists would later form the basis of the first Alice Cooper solo band, beginning on Welcome to My Nightmare, which also features Glan and John.)

The album was recorded live on December 21, 1973, at Howard Stein’s Academy of Music in New York City. A sleeper hit, it peaked at No. 26 in the UK and No. 45 on the Billboard 200 album chart during a 28-week stay before earning Reed’s first RIAA gold certification in 1978.

4 Likes

BBQ? :bowing_man:

Hope the rain cleared up :slight_smile:

Eternal optimist, or at least one that has a garden parasol deployed …, to be fair I’ll bbq in any weather, the Wagyu burgers make it worth while.

2 Likes

It’s raining but she is lit.

15 Likes

As mentioned in the Music Room thread Live albums - how many are actually live?

If you add the Lou Reed Live album to Rock n’ Animal you have the whole Academy of Music show.

3 Likes

Awesome, have a nice evening, hope the burgers go down well :smiley:

(Baked potatoes cheese and beans here X) )

1 Like

Cheers, sure they will, love a jacket spud!

Got some great tunes spinning too

2 Likes

Went for a long’ish walk today (3 1/2 hrs), after getting home and changed went into the ‘Bothy’ for a couple of well deserved refreshments and listened to RP on the system in there …

feet

(The walk was quite dramatic in the snow…we walked around this ‘hill’…)

foot

20 Likes

In the front room tonight, listening to the muso. Still amazes me how good this little box sounds. It’s currently doing Supertramp proud!

47 Likes

Thanks for that AndyP! I’ll have to chase that down somewhere to watch/listen

1 Like