Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Yes @Dave . It’s the Everhot electric stove. I’m half tempted to put a log burner in which would be a nicer experience, but also much more of a faff, less controllable and noisier. Still thinking on that.

1 Like

It would also emit cancer causing particulates. A minor issue. That Everhot stove looks great, I’ve never seen one before.

1 Like

Most. Not All. Don’t read this @seakayaker

1 Like

I never thought I would pick up a (new) SuperCapDR, perhaps a used one would come my way some day is what I hoped for…

However with NAIM clearing inventory and the dealer offering favorable trade in allowance on my HiCapDR, a pair of ATC SCM speakers along with Gig Harbor Speaker Stands along with the discount being offered by NAIM and the dealer it did make it an easy decision.

Who knows a NAC 252 may fall out of the sky one day right into my hands… You really cannot ever say never! …life is sweet. :wink:

16 Likes

I think that Tumbleweed Connection is his best and the DSD version is sublime!

1 Like

Thank you for the tip. Where did you get the DSD download from. I checked several sites and could not find one.

It seems as if the DSD downloads are gone! I’m pretty sure it was from Acoustic Sounds. I also have a DSD version of Counting Crows, August and Everything After and Cat Stevens Tea for The Tillerman… and Yup it was from Acoustic Sounds…

1 Like

Wild Cherry Blossom arrived today.

13 Likes

This morning’s view

29 Likes

Another angle

48 Likes

Love the Seve picture

3 Likes

This afternoon’s view, taking a moment to sit back and enjoy Nelson Freire

22 Likes

This morning sat with the pup drinking tea and watching the birds in the garden.

33 Likes

35 Likes

Love the look of those JBL’s. It’s the orange foam…pure class from the past.

5 Likes

New listening position.

Old listening position.

DG…

26 Likes

Is that TV a bit high?

jk - looks great, and quick work too

3 Likes

@gthack

Just the camera angle and thanks

DG…

3 Likes

I was just on the wind up after the TV height thing a few weeks back, sorry :slight_smile:

Looks really nice, impressive play list too. Hope you have a relaxing weekend planned after all the work

3 Likes

Where is Mrs DGs foot in the after picture :flushed:

I think we all need some reassurance that it was a happily ever after ending showing the pink crocs :rofl:

1 Like