Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

Fabulous room. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Your profile is hidden, so would you mind telling me what are the stand mounted speakers you have there? Thanks.

1 Like

Wonderful Setup with the Sideboard, the new classic and the Marten Oscar Duo Speakers. I have heard these at my dealer and it is a wonderful combination. Enjoy.

2 Likes

For the cup? Looks precarious, if you ask me (which you didn’t, but I’m sticking my neb in anyway :wink:).

1 Like

Yes, Marten Oscar Duo

My wife said she wanted the hifi sitting higher like in Pulp Fiction and that’s what I came up with as a tribute lol (although, of course, no reel to reel but at least the volume control on the 222 is almost there:)!).

Oh yes, the moment I got out of the chair to take the photo, I thought the same!

3 Likes

This weeks listening position

Less than ideal, I would much rather be facing the other way as the view is much nicer and I would be seated on a sofa. Sadly, there is a distinct lack of plugs on that side🫤
…AND
Before any one asks, Yes! I bought my MuSo with me😉

13 Likes

What a view. During an appraisal conversation early on in my career I was advised to look out of the window a bit more before handing in a piece of work. It has proven to be an excellent piece of advice which I now give to younger colleagues once in while, but I doubt if I would have been able to hand in any further work product with a view like yours!

1 Like

Northern Soul? Which hour did you prefer?

Always lovely to see other Ovators in use :blush:

2 Likes

All of them

Great topic! Nice to see other people’s pov

53 Likes

That’s where I work. Next to Bijlmer Arena station.

4 Likes

Haha yes it is. Did not expect people on this forum to recognize a random foto from the Netherlands.

3 Likes

Thought ‘The Arena’, home of Ajax wouldn’t be recognized? I guess there will be more here living in the neighborhood :))

3 Likes

Yes off course how could I forget that dutchpeople are everywhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I certainly know quite a few people who refer to the Johan Cruyff Arena as “home” even if they do not actually live there…

3 Likes

3-1 a great day :slight_smile:

1 Like

This week is one of my favourite listening positions ever :greece::grinning:

47 Likes

42 Likes

That looks very nice indeed.

1 Like