Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

16 Likes

You moved the dedicated mains wall sockets from the wall next to the door to the wall behind the system?

No this is temporary until the main system moves there. because my NACA5 isn’t long enough. Just using a standard socket for now. The HiFi socket is the double socket to the right of the door.

1 Like

Wow, I bet that had a wide soundstage!

1 Like

Yeah…… panoramic :joy:

3 Likes

90 degree turn

9 Likes

Oooo
Nice to see some more furniture going in…

1 Like

Chosen for the improvement to sound, or ‘feng shui’; seems to have migrated to a different wall. (door beyond the right of the ‘frame’)?

I can only imagine if we ALL had the freedom to setup on ‘any given wall’ just how much extra time would have been required to ‘find out bliss’.

Heck when I am walking around a ‘rental’ (prior to lease signing), the JOY of ‘seeing’ where the hifi will go is almost as important as seeing the HotWater system etc…

That being said I do not mind getting creative with setups’ (if need be)
Cheers for photos

DARK- sure; but ‘pic from the listening position’ (Fuji XH1 90mm f2.2 1/15sec iso2000)
I like that nice lil green logo.
Sometimes, due to having proven itself, that logo is reason enough for owning one!

3 Likes

I also love my green logos. The new white ones did not grab me as much.

18 Likes

Listening to The Clash London Calling on its 44th birthday today. Still think it’s my favourite double album ever released.

71 Likes

It’s such a brilliant album that it can stand up by itself.

8 Likes

Great setup/room!

4 Likes

I used a wine bottle to hold it up lol.

4 Likes

The Clash were one of the best bands I never saw live. I would have loved to have seen them around 1980. The first 3 albums were fantastic and still sound fresh now.

3 Likes

Shame it’s not a gatefold. I love that album.

3 Likes

Vinyl or digital?

Special occasion so I played the record today. Got some exercise lol.

1 Like

I thought you’d gone full retro and doused your floor with snakebite and black for the full 80s sticky effect :grinning:

3 Likes

My second choice.

1 Like

Jimmy Jazz on volume 9.9 please :+1:

2 Likes