Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

I would probably leave it as it is… :slight_smile:

Second the room setup, especially the nice blue on the unit.

Tim

2 Likes

Echoes of Nottingham Rock City…….happy days :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Top venue !

It’s a Marantz 2270. Just a display piece for now but since the value of these has gone thru the roof I’ve been considering selling it to upgrade the systems I actually use.

1 Like

Very beautiful setup and with fine acoustic I belive.Nice bench to.Is it a Ikea furniture?

1 Like

It’s from a furniture brand called Tenzo

Thank you.

Hi @Hifi_Naim_CNNL
We are about to move house and are considering a wall treatment such as yours for aesthetic reasons - we aren’t in the house yet to test if room treatment is needed or not - more to look forward to. Having done a search, I can’t tell if your wall consists of manufactured units (WoodUpp) or if it is a bespoke construction. Can you please explain?

I don’t think you are UK based but if you are, where did you source your solution?
Thanks.

My quiet space to relax and listen :relieved:

23 Likes

Great setup. The Crossing is my favourite album and the first album I bought.

2 Likes

My view this evening as I’ve got my Xmas lights (hence the blue glow) on!

31 Likes

They are indeed original Woodupp panels. Behind it I placed 5 cm polyester wool 40kg/m3 as the felt wasn’t sufficient for absorption. Of course you have make it to size yourself.

2 Likes

I love my Eames. Best chair in the world.

3 Likes

My HiFi is set up in a small bedroom which is my dedicated listening room. Totally compromised by it’s size. Record storage is a big problem as it’s interfering with the right hand speaker. Despite it’s issues I’m getting an enjoyable sound and can spend a good few hours at a time in here listening to music. It’s my little space.

48 Likes

I remember that they were Linn Kan in this room before. Love the setup.

2 Likes

Thank you. Yes the Linn Kans were fantastic in this room. These are even better, like Kans but with lovely bass.

1 Like

Wall mounted shelves above the speakers should cure the acoustics issues with the vinyl racks to your right🤔

That’s a good idea :smiling_face: although I’m not confident the wall could take the weight.

A small space is all you need. Nice system. Your profile refers to the Saras having been rebuilt. What goes into a rebuild? Just curious.

1 Like