Please drop by and say hello

:joy::joy::joy::+1:t4:

1 Like

System looks as sweet as honey…welcome!

1 Like

I guess you can buy anything when you’re owned by a country … everything except tradition and DNA :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome. Lovely system. Would love to see a picture of the whole system including the P10 which seems to be outta sight.

1 Like

Hi Tony. I’m just having a move around regards the RP10 as I ran out of shelves having just taken delivery of the 300DR. So it’s currently disconnected but can be seen here:

Someone suggested I post these photos elsewhere. As I’m new I’m not sure where to do that?

6 Likes

To the system pics thread!

2 Likes

@gthack beat me to that.

There’s bound to be a 2023 system pics coming up shortly as well if you want to wait.

3 Likes

Chris,
Greetings from France. Welcome to the forum. Your system looks great - enjoy!
Brian D.

1 Like

Thank you Brian!

You have two threads: systems pics 2022 ( and 2023 in some days) and systems pics and pets ( bees and Naim for you :joy:).

2 Likes

Yes that could be quite entertaining. Talking about what are you smoking :rofl:

Nice system and really wonder what those ATCs are like

2 Likes

The challenge would be to ask the bees to surrender the black boxes, or even better, going inside the speakers.

Ow do.
Not been here long myself, it’s not too bad :rofl:

1 Like

The ATC SCM40 are sublime. Really beautiful with the Naim kit. A fab combination. I am considering an upgrade to the SCM50s and am auditioning a pair in New Year. I’m at the limit of my budget elasticity at this point but whenever I say that to myself I’m imagining that scene from Trains Planes and Automobiles in New York when Steve Martin has to bargain with the Attorney for a taxi…

“Anyone who’d pay 11k for SCM50s will pay 17k for an ND555” :man_shrugging:t4::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I have a very local dealer with a pair for sale. I am tempted to give them a spin but I keep the faith with the Naim SL2 that will sound great when they move to their final destination

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Chris, great picture.

1 Like

Hi great system nice to see you on the forum…

1 Like

Hi Chris from another Chris, nice system,I bet you get a real buzz from listening to it…
I’ll get me coat :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome Chris
And Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

…get your Hat as well!:rofl:

2 Likes