System Pics 2022

Happy New Year people. May 2022 be a year of musical delights and sharing our favourite system pictures with the joy they bring. Here’s my (3 :roll_eyes:) systems:

Lounge: the family fun space:

Music room ‘ office: the big boys:

The garage, doubling as my lost youth cave:

96 Likes

Very very nice rooms and systems as ever Mike, and many thanks for starting this thread for a new year. Happy new year to all.

11 Likes

Make @Gazza words , mine.

Thanks @Mike_S . Happy New Year ( to all)

25 Likes

Weekend listening sorted :blush:

29 Likes

Bigger room in 2021 so I can finally just about get the volume up to 9 o’clock.

73 Likes

That’s a nice looking figure in the left window frame, what is it?

3 Likes

Lost youth…I like that

2 Likes

Looking great @AndyP

1 Like

Some essentials for 2022

39 Likes

Do you know - I’m not sure. Maybe Athena - saw it in an antiques shop in Margate and just loved it.

20 Likes

Antiques roadshow and fame beckon😉.

3 Likes

Beautiful!
How big is your room in square metres…and what’s your system, if I may?

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks

About 5m x 7m

System NDS, 555PS, NAC 252, NAP 300. B&W 804 d2

5 Likes

Sweet. And seems that you have “New Toys” arriving?! :fire:

1 Like

Lots of change this past year. It sounds lovely.

51 Likes

Thanks @anon29651526 , yes, new toys (fingers crossed). The cds3 has been quite a revelation though, rediscovering my CDs has been quite an adventure. Feeling very fortunate at the moment so just going to enjoy it for a while.

2 Likes

A fresh pic from mine for 2022.

The room is 5.50 x 12 meters. I’m standing where the kitchen starts. For serious listening I move the chair to the centre. It’s an old house and fortunately the room sounds friendly and even so the system sounds good throughout the room.

My upgrade plans for this year are a 250DR and maybe some cabling. It’s pretty well sorted now so no rush.

59 Likes

Well done @Mike_S for taking on the ‘Pics’ thread, one of my favourites, and I like your varied set-ups. Hifi for every occasion!

Happy New Year to you!

5 Likes

@NigelB
Put some 500 series photos .
( I never get tired of the system that presented me , our beloved Brand)

:sunglasses::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just slightly previous for 2022 but very welcome! Happy New Year to everyone especially our esteemed moderator @Richard.Dane and @Naim.Marketing who keep us in order :grin:

A significant year for my system having upgraded from 282/200DR to 552DR/300DR which already sounds fantastic although the 552 has a bit of running in to do following a service.

58 Likes