Power Cable for Supernait 3

My first post here in the form and probably a late response but; I have the Isotek Optimum power cable and I find it quite successful. Over the years I have used it both with source equipment and amplifiers. No matter what brand or type of equipment used with, it always proved to be very capable.

However I too find the most performance gain when powering amplifiers. Currently I’m using it on my Nait XS3 driving ProAc tablette 10 Signatures. couldn’t ask for more.

1 Like

_SHannaim - Welcome to the forum and thanks for your insight regarding the IsoTek Optimum power cables.

2 Likes

Just Purchased a preowned Shunyata Research Alfa EF for my Supernait 3.

2 Likes

Received the Shunyata Research Alfa EF today. Let the burn-in process begin.

2 Likes

Custom Hifi cables Power Black for SN3, XPS and HiCap. Dr. Sean Jacobs knows his Naim gear (and Innuos as a power supply consultant).

3 Likes

The Shunyata Alfa EF power cable is performing very well in the system. Im currently using a
Shunyata Venom X EF on the Transport and a Delta NR v1 on the nDAC.

3 Likes

Greetings - Asking the folks living in the UK, has anyone investigated Less Loss cables?..

Save yourselves an awful lot of faffing around and expense by buying a Hydra from Grahams HiFi in London. Full details on their website.

2 Likes

Thank you Graham55…

My comment might come a little bit late but I can confirm your insights into Isotek cabling. Currently I have a five-box naim system and I use an Isotek Evo3 Aquarius with Isotek Sequel full loom - with very good results - to my ears and my personal taste. I find my system very clear and dynamic sounding, with good localization and no colorisation. I had a mix of Isotek premier cables and optimum cables for the HCDR, the SN2 and the Aquarius before, but this was not as good as changing all mains cables to the exact same type - as my local dealer recommended. With the premier/optimum mix, the system was shouting at me, but not singing. Now it sings :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.