Pre-Owned or Demo Naim Gear

Perhaps Naim/Focal will release some new products this spring…?

1 Like

Who knows, but:

1 Like

I honestly don’t think there will be much until next year.

I’d prefer one year of having the latest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed! Luckily I’m “only” in the market for a PowerSupply so I don’t think they’ll replace those anytime soon.

On the other hand, if they update everything there will be much posting about how Naim have lost it and I can revel in having classic products :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are so right! People are so funny/fickle.

It’s the nature of the internet … :slight_smile: Don’t care, the sound is fabulous in any case and I have a Superline in my sights for tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t take many of the Internet comments too seriously. Someone will love product X, the next person says it sucks. Regardless I’m interested in what Naim comes out with next. What I currently have honestly made the Pandemic bearable so I thank Naim for putting out some fantastic products.

Congratulations. A vinyl revival is on my list but it won’t be for awhile.

1 Like

I bought the Aria in August, a bit unfortunate timing because two weeks later I decided to stop waiting for the 272-2 and went all in with 252/NDX2/555. It’s a fine stage, but it feels a bit out of place in particular after swapping the P8 to P10 in December as well. After the SL, all that is left to be done is speakers, and that will take a while - this system deserves serious speakers.

To be a bit on topic, I had not planned for the SL now, but my dealer has decided to turn over what looks like most of their Naim demo stock. No idea if this means anything, this just happened and have not asked yet.

1 Like

I’m afraid to ask my dealer as I know they can get what I want. lol. Girlfriend will likely start asking about some exotic vacation again which is fun but takes away upgrade money. 252/NDX2/555 is an outstanding place to be. P8 is the TT I’m looking at…

I always wonder when dealers move their demo stock if it means something is coming. Regardless I do hope whatever comes next they(Naim dealers) price it like they did for the SN3 in North America. The price didn’t increase going from the SN2 to SN3

I am so happy to have pulled the trigger, wouldn’t have done it without the pandemic. All in time before Brexit and the current supply complications. This is my end game and I got it all done (expect speakers) between June and December, what a crazy year. P10, NDX2/555 and CDS3, some sources to choose from!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.