Premier League 2024-2025

I’m allowed my point of view the way you all are allowed yours and until Manchester City are officially cleared of cheating and of breaking the premier league rules 115 times I will carry on calling them out.

2 Likes

I do apologies with addition of another 15 charges recently it’s actually 130 charges they are facing.

2 Likes

If Bob is going to continue with the ‘Cheats’ than I will have to reinstate the ‘excitables’ slogan for ARSEnal as well as doubling down on the Sky awards et al…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cat owners need not apply

2 Likes

How about letting them be judged and then call them the relegated cheats ?

I’m with you Bob, the way they have behaved (not cooperating) and the alleged rule breaking needs to be called out and despite them wanting to throw billions at it to wrap it up in legal paraphernalia to avoid punishment.

4 Likes

Bored now…….

A reminder to anyone who is wavering, or those that don’t know, Fantasy League cut off is Friday at 18:30.

If you want to join the Naim Forum league, then head over to the relevant thread which has joining instructions :soccer::slightly_smiling_face::grinning::soccer::beers:

BREAKING NEWS.
It is reported that Riccardo Calafiori’s debut for his new Norf Lundun team is likely to be delayed.

To enable a seamless fit into the established DNA of his new club, he will be required to undergo an extensive surgical procedure to remove every last vestige of common decency, honest behaviour, ethics, morals, sense of fair play and sportsmanship.

It is understood that, while ‘under the knife’, surgeons will take the opportunity to implant a lifetime supply of entitlement, hypocrisy and gamesmanship, so as to ensure that he can transition into his new club’s expected behaviour patterns as seamlessly as possible.

Doctor’s have also confirmed that the player will not now require further treatment to remove any sense of personal value. They have now concluded that Calafiori must have already surrendered this when he chose to sign the contract.

1 Like

Can I ask a dumb question, who are the cheats. :grin:

1 Like

Manchester City, they have 115 charges brought against them under (I understand, the Financial FairPlay Rules )

1 Like

Ah thought it might have been Chelsea. :grin:

1 Like

Not at the moment , Chelsea have a bloated squad and foreign owners but I haven’t heard anything untoward

1 Like

Well they were apparently able to sell 2 hotels to a company they own themselves and count it as revenue which seemed a bit iffy

I believe Chelsea also sold their training ground which they now pay rent for. Chelsea’s new owners also grassed themselves up for dodgy dealings under Roman’s ownership which have to be dealt with at some point.

1 Like

130 charges.

Odds for relegation against the cheats are as low as 8-1 with some bookmakers whilst also being strong favourites to win the league with those same bookmakers Arsenal are 1000/1 to be relegated.

Anyway on with the football.

That’s not a very good deal David as you’ve mentioned Sky awards in the past week. You carry on I can take it and I’m sure there will be ample opportunity during the season for me to banter your club.

Edit: You obviously haven’t heard about our glorious Emirates Cup victory.

1 Like

!!!:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like