Premier League 2024-2025

I have it on good authority no-one at Spurs will ever offer you a tea or coffee.

No cups.

7 Likes

An incredible double save from a penalty by David Raya building on his Golden Gloves and PFA Goalkeeper of the season last season he has a 94% save rate this season and has let in just one goal in five games and that was when Arsenal where down to 10 men.

We really missed Martin Odegaard in attack but a point away from home against a very good Atlanta side isn’t the end of the world.

2 Likes

That was an amazing save and I was lucky enough to see it live on the box - not just a recording . A good result for N London

Ian
Given the choice between Coventry V Spurs or Atlanta V Arsenal , I’m off to the Midlands

Atalanta v Arsenal: What a p!ss-poor excuse for a game. They should all be docked a week’s wages. As should I (OK, a week’s pension), for being stupid enough to sit through the whole thing.

3 Likes

You are being complimentary to both teams .

Italian football at it’s finest , it should have been sponsored by Dulux , on the basis that watching paint dry …

1 Like

It certainly wasn’t one for the ages but on a positive note this is the team that went to Anfield and won 3-0 and who won a European final 3-0 against a team who hadn’t lost a game all season.

So to go over to Italy and come back with a point and no more injuries is ok with me also Riccardo Calafiori got some minutes after his recent injury. PSG at home next in this competition let’s hope we get some players back from injury and take 3 points.

1 Like

Fantastic save though, gave up on it and watched repeats of a cooking programme

Especially for Bob

4 Likes

Didn’t see any of the game Bob, but saw the penalty double save on the BBC news this morning. Absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

That somehow rings familiar…!!

Raya saves a point in the Champions League (a competition you won’t win anyway), but sadly, the goal he conceded in the Prem. was partly his fault, and cost you two points in a league you have high hopes of winning.
More flaps and cockups will follow.

2 Likes

So, speaking of flaps and cockups, what was Vicario doing last weekend for the corner where Arsenal scored. Waitng for a bus???

1 Like

He’s allowed to flap. It fits in well with the rest of the defense.

Suppose he won’t win this years Golden Gloves award, or whatever it’s called.

But we ain’t got any illusions of winning the league.

The save was pretty much the highlights Andy.

1 Like

Big London Derby this afternoon West Ham v Chelsea I’m putting my money on The Hamners.

Edit: Glad I didn’t actually bet on that 1-0 after 5 mins.

There is a very good player in Jackson. And Sancho seems keen to make a point.

Fortunately I am on a train to the south coast so am spared this schiitshow

No probs Kev, I’ll keep you up to speed.

2-0 :sunglasses:

I am kicking myself as I was going to swop out Isak for Jackson in my fantasy team and thought better of it…:flushed:

Enjoy David Gilmour ! I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.

We’re stuck at Rhodes airport with a three hour delay. Know where I’d rather be !

Cheers

Si

1 Like