Premier League 2024-2025

And for relegation, Southampton, so in the following season I can reclaim my Season Ticket. I refuse to engage with the over-paid, over-entitled, over-stuffed winkers of the Premier League.

1 Like

Newcastle United Football Club
Arsenal
Man City
Liverpool

1 Like

Ouch , that is a sad comment on the Premier League

That would be great for the PL .

Sunderland to be promoted , so they can meet in 25/26?

Yes, but sadly, well deserved!

1 Like

Gosh, I hope not Ian! I’m a NUFC Season Ticket holder, and my wife’s a Sunderland Season Ticket holder. When we used to have derby games (which they usually won!), it was awful in our house. We’d go days without speaking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bliss! :laughing: :laughing:

(But kudos to your good lady for being a footie fan!)

1 Like

It’s great, really. We watch all the football together on the telly when we’re not at games. It just means we rarely spend weekends together and plan all of our holidays around football.

Can’t wait for the season to start, when we play your team…

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME…….be gentle with us :grinning:

(I think we missed a trick several years ago, when we didn’t go after Eddie to replace the idiot managers that we had at that time)

I sometimes had work to do in that area, and people would have pictures of the Sunderland team that beat Newcastle on their office walls.

I didn’t think it was a diplomatic thing to do …

Ian

1 Like

I worked for 40+ years in Portsmouth………

I was outnumbered for many years….and at one time was presented, by my cough friends and colleagues, with a DVD rip of a Pompey-Saints match……needless to say, the score was 4-1……and not in favour of Saints….

1 Like

All very well but there are probably about 1200 people whose livelihoods depend to some extent on Saints’ performance as a business. And right now and despite our PL status, I would say quite a few people are worried. I’m one of them.

2 Likes

Sorry Chris, but if you want to play with the big boys, then that costs big money. And what I’ve seen so far does not impress me (apart from FD & T-HB, who could make it in the EPL).

Yes, that’s a fan view. Please have some consideration for people’s livelihoods.

I refer the Honourable Member to the first sentence of my last post.

Your predictions are ridiculous.

Palace will never finish as high as fourth…

3 Likes

The Bobby Moore Lower are getting the songs ready for the 24/25 season as we speak… :joy:

WE’VE GOT SUPER TIMMY STEIDTEN
HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED
HE’S JUMPING ON HIS JET
PAQUETA’S HAD A BET
THAT WEST HAM WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE

1 Like

Pedro Neto?!?!

Pedro no Neto more like. Stats show he scores once every ten games. Though from FFL memory a number of assists…But he’s always crocked isn’t he? Another pulled hamstring addict like Reece James.

Anyone at Chelsea figured out how we can play about 14 wingers from the squad?

1st 2 seasons at Wolves avg 30 games per season, last 3 seasons avg 17 games per season…doesn’t bode well…

Avg 2 goals & 4 assists per season :flushed:

Mendes-ed.