Product registration/warranty

Another one for me, registered several products this year and never received anything for any of them.

1 Like

Same here.

No I never got a watch Iā€™m afraid. Have too many as it is so maybe not a bad thing.

I registered my HiCap earlier today. Still no replies coming through.

Processing is performed once a day, a file is generated to be later processed by the naim erp system for data loading into the customer database. If an email is generated - and iā€™m not aware that was part of the built load process - then there is always a delay.

Thanks for the reply. BTW I am not complaining (as long as the registration has been successful!); I was just posting an update in the light of Clare Newsomeā€™s post three days ago. (Last time I registered a product a couple of years ago, there was an email reply but maybe it is/was different for the Uniti ranges).

Still digging into this one - thanks for your patience, all. (Itā€™s a massively busy week with other projects!)

@Naim.Marketing if it helps feel free to courier a new 252 to me and Iā€™ll do a test registration.

Naturally Iā€™d be happy to donate my 282 to charity and credit Naim for their generosity.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll bear your selfless suggestion in mind :joy:

4 Likes

Hi Clare, Ian P will know how this data processing works.

No reply to SN3 registered todayā€¦

1 Like

I got a reply last week to the question about my 2018 ex display xpsdr that I bought in August last year.
Warranty until August 2025.

I registered my 282 yesterday and got a reply. I did have to do the "capture " thing a few times before I evidently got i right. Once done though if puts a message on the screen to say thank you, then the email popped up in my inbox.

Seems to be completely random then!

Yesterday I did a product registration on a new Nova, still donā€™t get any confirmation email. I have registrerad 5 Naim units but only get confirmation on 1 of them. Is the other products registrered at Naim? Sorry for my bad english.

1 Like

Any update?

Was thinking of e-mailing naim support to check, but figure that if we all start e-mailing our serial numbers to check that wonā€™t help their workload.

Iā€™ll chase it again - sorry for no answer so far!

OK, I have an answer! The good news is all registrations are being processed fine - so rest assured if youā€™ve registered your product on the site, the info is there.
The issue is at the email-generation side of things, which weā€™re sorting out.
There is a particular issue where if youā€™ve registered a product before, it thinks it doesnā€™t have to email you again about a subsequent registration - donā€™t you love it when tech thinks itā€™s being SO smart :slight_smile:
Apologies for any confusion caused!

4 Likes

Hi Clare,

thanks for looking into this. But as a first time Naim owner I had never registered any product before. I registered three around the same time, and havenā€™t received any confirmation. So I donā€™t think that explanation covers my use-case.

Iā€™ll check with support and will report whether they were registered successfully.

To clarify further, there were no emails going out at all for a separate technical reason - while looking into this, we found the system set-up re no repeat emails. Obviously feel free to check with support, but I am told registrations have been logged (no variation in registration trends - steady stream as normal, with expected seasonal bounces), even if no email has been sent.

1 Like