Quality issue

There don’t appear to be any Nova specific issues in that regard currently, most of the issues that are being addressed relate to generic issues that may impact any of the streaming products.

It was, with Hugo 1… but the with higher resolving Dave it’s definitely not what I prefer.

1 Like

:+1: thank you

Yes, the fact that I can only see my choices of Albums and Tracks in the sequence that they were added, makes it very difficult to use my music thru the Naim App.
I don’t even seem to have any of the other issues that people are experiencing, but I am currently hesitating to add any more selections to my collections because of this, and as such, I wonder if I can even continue using the App as my music access control.
I just need a separation of Genres, and alphabetical sort by Artist within each Genre.
My Album list is like this: dvorak, pink floyd, linda ronstadt, vivaldi, king crimson, paul desmond, van morrison, shakira, beethoven …
It’s very difficult to select a piece of music. And every time I choose an Album or Track, it always zeros back to the top of the list, and I have to scroll down to where I was before.

Have you tried BubbleUPNP before? You might prefer that in terms of what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Sorry, I missed your question. I found I needed to enter the genres manually, following the first with a semi colon and a single space. The album then appears under both genres. I initially tried without the space and the album appeared under neither. Thanks very much for the tip.

1 Like

I’ll read up on BubbleUpnp before I go any further. I’ve heard of it, but just never checked it out.
Thanks for the tip.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.