Question on Purchasing Muso 2nd Gen from eBay

Make sure to sit the mu-so on solid furniture, hefty sideboard etc and set up the wall distance option correctly in the app.
You will find the mu-so will deliver plenty of bass, when run in and sited well, you will be very happy with your purchase. Its quite an astonishing box it has to be said.

Exactly – a filing system for receipts isn’t really rocket science. Certainly much easier than cable dressing for Naim, or the rigth massage technique for those demanding burndy cables… :rofl: :rofl:

Starting to feel it now @robert_h :ok_hand:t5: :ok_hand:t5:

Surprisingly, the Naim app defaulted to ‘Loudness On’ so all I set was the room compensation, telling the app it was near a wall (because it’s directly under my TV - which is wall mounted)… sounded okay.

This afternoon, have had time to crank it to between 60 and 70 (which is plenty loud for my place!!).

Noticed a massive improvement when Loudness was turned off actually… bass much better. However, things really got interesting when I took off ‘Near Wall’ and selected No Compensation!!!

YES!! This is what I’ve been waiting to hear! Now we are talking, big time! :rofl: :rofl:

Been chilling here on the sofa now for the last few hours, going through everything (Gregory Porter - Liquid Spirit album… flippin’ crushing it’ right now!! Oh my days!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: Leaving the 9pm realm to Jill Scott! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:)

Naim… :pray:t5: :facepunch:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

One day in… already thinking about that Terracotta grille - to set it off! Not that it doesn’t look cool already? But that Terracotta is on a different level completely!

Pleased you’re happy.
I’d pick peacock.

It definitely needs the loudness off! I think Naim turn it on by default for the great British public that just wants boom boom.

If it’s not close to a wall, I would set the wall proximity as if it were, so the bottom end bloat gets properly sorted.

Then it should be great. But you may need to adapt to that sound…

Best

David

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.