RME V Chord Qutest

Thanks, I get the view that the RME is one of those genuine ‘‘bargains’’ where the sound quality far exceeds the price point

Hi @Ian2001, just like the Chord DACs, and others, it seems to get good reviews. I have not really tried enough DACs and no ‘Hi End’ DACs to say how it sits in the Hierarchy and after all, it is just my impression anyway.
I like how it sounds and it serves my purpose, which is to successfully partner the NAP, with as far as I can tell no compromise in sound quality.

1 Like

Get the Superuniti into your office – far too precious, and indeed good sounding for putting it out of sight/use. :smiley:

1 Like

The move of the SU to the office was suggested to me by the Missus, who dislikes me putting old HiFi kit into boxes and sticking them under the bed. Can’t see any harm in it my self, but each to their own!

Edit: Actually I do see her point as the spare bed rooms (kids have left home) each have a double bed and they both have boxed: CD players, DACs, pre-amps and Guitar related paraphernalia under them!

As for the SU in the office, its a bit of a lump and in my experience the WiFi system it uses isnt great. I may keep it and trade it for a 272 or the 272’s replacement if it ever surfaces.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.