Rugby World Cup

Is it within the regulations to bring Sexton in?
I hope he settles the team.

What’s the issue?
Currently I have the TV sound off!

Apologies - no issue. I misunderstood, I thought he had been flown in.

1 Like

Having now watched my recording of this morning’s Ireland game, hmm. We got the job done, but not at all convincingly. With Sexton on, he at least tried to take it wide, even thought mainly with kicks. When he went off, it went back to the problem from the Japan game, run at the defence through the middle, ruck, then make another couple of metres running at the middle, rinse and repeat. Almost no attempt to do anything else. Against a top rank team, we’ll get closed down in the middle, and shredded with classy runners on the wings. Need to up the game a lot if we get through the group stages.

SAvIt Wow - Kolbe’s try. Dancing feet. What a prospect this game is.

England v Argentina, should be a good game. Also it seems that Aus will meet England in the next round.

1 Like

Great performance by England today, job well done, looking forward to the France game next week. Nigel Owens was the perfect referee again, a true professional. Very pleased to see Japan keep their 100% record too.

1 Like

Just watching the Japan game - more of an equal contest than the previous two.

Sorry, I hope it wasn’t giving you a spoiler!

Oh no… the dog needed a walk.
I don’t get upset by knowing the result in advance … it’s the pleasure of the game.

I think I turning Japanese, I really think so. :joy:

5 Likes

The “Air Handbags” display at the end of the England match was truly impressive.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Best band to come out of Guildford!

1 Like

There was a comedian here back in the early 80s (Norman Gunston) that use to do a wonderful take on that track. If you’re interested I’m sure it’s available somewhere on YouTube or similar. Worth checking out some of his famous interviews as well.

1 Like

Great to see song sheets amongst the crowd - it all helps build the atmosphere. So emotional and it’s not started - must be the Welsh influence on Namibia.

1 Like

What a last try …
Chapeau to Namibia.

Unless France undergo a magical transformation, Wales will dispose of them in the QF without breaking sweat!

1 Like

Is this the jokes thread ? :wink:

1 Like

France’s chances of winning the WC certainly are!

1 Like

SA looking ominous with Can slow to wake up.
Superb individual try by the SA scrum half, Cobus Reinach, followed by a routine one, and another. A hat trick in under 20 minutes.