Rugby

I do but unfortunately it’s on my chest.

This is getting ridiculous - a red card that’s nuts

That was all very silly. Feel some sympathy for the player red carded.

You can’t head butt even the English. :grin:

1 Like

If this game doesn’t improve I’ll headbutt the wall

I’ve not had a good day the Swans fell over the Irish lost and this isn’t looking good. Might watch a romantic comedy with Mrs Pete if this doesn’t improve.

1 Like

Yeah I agree - bloody shambles this

I’ll carry on watching and let you all know the final score when you get back from your head butting and romcoms.

1 Like

Ha ha thanks

Eddie Jones will go crazy at half time

Future tense…?

It’s the usual non-fluid English performance which we’ve seen the last few years, especially >10. What we’d give to get a pair of centres like the Ireland team have. It almost seems that England don’t know how to play & exploit an open game, perhaps as whatever patterns they have are over-coached?

I can’t believe it’s 6 all at half time, we have lost 3 injured and one in the bin. Guess Englands not that good either, can’t see these teams winning the next WC.

England are way behind other teams now, not helped because the majority of the Premiership league teams play 15-man running rugby but when it gets to the grist of ‘mustn’t lose’ games, the kick-fests start.

Can’t go past the French to win the WC I reckon

And would be great for the game

I’d love to see that but I wouldn’t discount the ABs. Also I surprised to see SA are ranked 1, thought it would have been the French.

The English team don’t look 100% fit to me

Wallabies in with a chance here in Im thinking

Damn Kiwi ref isn’t having a good game

Ha ha

Wallabies have to use their backline it’s better than the English one

That ref was going to let that run, it was only the touch ref that stopped it.

We can file this game in the box labelled dull physical struggles.

1 Like

Least you’ll be able to say dull but you won, I’m left with just dull. :grin:

1 Like