Rugby

I am beginning to wish I had gone shopping with my wife

Cheer up Pete. Your world just went through 180 degrees

I won’t be counting those chickens.

I think you can now…

The young fella at #10 has had a good game

Momentum has shifted completely over last 15 mins.

Congratulations Pete.

Cheers. Have to say that was a complete surprise, oops England just scored.

I told you Arundell was good.

1 Like

Only 15 minutes of decent rugby

Stewth as they say in Auz, , that was some game in the last minutes.
30-28
Boring nothing of a game with no teams seeming to have any ambition in the first half, then Wallabies came alive, then England found their mojo.

Back to F1, looks like it might be a wet Quali, we have a long thin line of heavy’ish rain moving N & E, might miss, might not

1 Like

Flicking between that and the Tour de France

Aug v Eng G1 – for me all the ills and shortcomings of Jones’ tenure laid bare again. Strong early game via the forwards but unable to really press home, with a 3/4 line which lacks penetration and pace, and seems to prefer the ‘out the back’ ball to a ponderous Farrell – I think Nowell would be better playing as a 6/7, as he doesn’t have the pace for a true 14.

Unlike other teams, England simply cannot play an open field game and Smith @ 10 needs a strong inside centre he can work around/play off.

1 Like

I thought the Aussies fought back well in the second half considering the causalities and the red card.

2nd game should be a cracker.

Agreed Pete. England will be smarting after lots of endeavour territory and possession for a lot of the match, but it all amounted to not much at all. Australia had a great last 20 mins or so.

1 Like

England to win the next one by small margin

All on for the third

I’m buggered if I know why wallabies didn’t use there backline earlier , world class

Maybe pressure ???

Maybe they lacked a little confidence after the injuries, I’m looking to get tickets for the Sydney test

Sold out I think

They’re still advertising them

Really - it’s at the cricket ground - I thought that would have sold out

New stadium next door not ready yet