Shelf Isolation

One thing there was loads of in Waitrose last night was fresh fruit and salad.

1 Like

This shows a disappointing lack of ambition.

2 Likes

Sell the Banana/Gaffer Tape and move to the Seychelles?

G

Working has suddenly become so one-dimensional.

G

You obviously donā€™t know my mother. Anyway she has (after her doctor rang her) agreed to comply with her kids request.

GraemeH did ask me to keep in touch. Still have the symptoms but this morning felt slightly better. Taking industrial quantities of paracetamol. Still donā€™t know whether I have the virus or not, but I guess the testing needs to be focussed on those with greatest need. I hope the rest of you affected get well soon.

5 Likes

If you really feel very bad and have difficulties to breath, I would go personally to the hospital. Or call emergency service at least.
Good luck. I hope you will feel better.

How are things in France @frenchrooster?

2 Likes

To protect others, do not go to a GP, pharmacy or hospital.
https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/ United Kingdom advice. Check the advice in your country as it is not the same everywhere!

I am really not that ill, but thank you for your concern. The hospital is for more serious cases than me.

1 Like

Take care :+1:

Hi Mike,

Beaches, forrests, parcs, bars, shops, restaurants, schools, closed.
You have a permission to go out of your house( just a paper you download and sign) . You can only go to work, if you can work, run or walk alone near your house, and go to buy food or to the doctor.
Personally I walk 2 hours a day. If police catch me, itā€™s 130 dollars.
But i walk without my wife, alone, and donā€™t talk much close to people. My wife walks too at different time.
However a lot of calm and no work for me.

2 Likes

If I canā€™t breath and my temperature is more than 40 C, personally I would go straight to hospital.

Take care @frenchrooster keep us informed. :+1:

2 Likes

For now all is fine for me and my wife. My mother too and sister.
You are well? Your daughter better ?

I even ordered some new toys, like a Melco n1z2 ex demo. Life continue. I have more time to read and listen to music.

1 Like

Weā€™re all fine itā€™s not as bad there. Things are changing rapidly though. Iā€™ve just come back from beach which weā€™re being told if one of the safest places you can visit. Cafes, restaurants etc are still open but with social distancing strongly enforced.

Better not go to restaurants and bars. The most important is to be sure to have big distance between people. At least my opinion.

We are being very careful and all of us are keeping away from the sick and elderly who at the greatest risk.

1 Like

Thatā€™s is impossible in UK as from tonight, all pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants, theatres & anything else that allows people to group together is forced to close.
Life will be be very different for a long while.

2 Likes