Show us what's inside

That is a work of art. And, has a fantastic specification.

I just know ( and don’t want it to be) not cheap!

1 Like

3 Likes

Sorry @Martinzero, a Lego model of the Large Hadron Collider doesn’t count! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Damn it!!

1 Like

650 000 euros. Made in Italia. :smiley:

What is it?

Not the LHC but ITER.

Willy.

2 Likes

It is Sir. 1.4 Billion Euros. Hope it works, its EU funded after all :thinking:

In a previous life I worked on testing a concept design for the door seals for JET, the predecessor to ITER. Long time ago.

Willy.

2 Likes

NAC 52

10 Likes

That is a beauty. More please!

My NAC12N circa 1975 - apologies for the photos
image image

4 Likes

We are not paying for the air in that fc2. We are paying for the development of the correct air to fill the space.

2 Likes

Any photo’s of the inside of a nat 01

You don’t fool me @Martinzero

That’s the Alien set…!
I can see Dallas, Ripley and Kane…hmmm, or the short one could be Ash…

:wink:

1 Like

My Bolt Down CB160. If anybody knows what those main caps are I’d be interested. If there’s any writing it’s around back. Sounds lovely so leaving as is for the time being.

3 Likes

wow

Gazza,

That’s down to double regulation - once in the PSU & again inside the head unit.*

Regards
Neil.

*Edit: Double regulation is just one reason for PSU upgrade advantages - transformer separation is another. I felt I was discrediting HH’s input, which was very valid.
Apologies @anon4489532

1 Like

Compared to the flat cap, I would say there is a lot going on inside my Nagra integrated. The photo of the inside is just when it is set up as an amp. There is a module now fitted to the front panel that turns it into an integrated amp, so more bits and pieces inside.image

4 Likes

8 Likes