Show us your ATCs

@dazjones - Great post Buddy. I think those ATCs look fantastic; and well done for giving them a new lease of life :+1:t2:

1 Like

Are you using the internal DAC ?

in the ATC sia2-100? yes as the cambridge has now been returned and im using a SoTM roon bridge. The AKM dac is the same usb interface and dac as the CDA2 cd/pre and its really rather good, with good drive and a rich organic sound.

2 Likes

I ordered from Designacable DIN/XLR with Mogami 2964 for my 272 and my ATC 40A (which I have not received yet), I hope they will be good!

The French importer asked ATC to make 40 with an Oak and Walnut finish for France… I ordered the Oak!

Oak :

Walnut :

22 Likes

I have 272 attached to 50ASLTs (Rosewood that I like very much), with Mogami s DIN/XLR, love the sound

Thank you, that reassures me! :smiley:

Are there any more photo’s available of the oak version?

1 Like

Je suis aussi en France. Il faut boire un verre ensemble

13 Likes

Thanks for the quick response! Any pics without the grill on?

It’s unbelievable to me that there isn’t a walnut version in the US

where do you live? I live in Toulouse.

1 Like

Paris, Will write when close to Toulouse

1 Like

Ok :slightly_smiling_face:

No I did not… when I received it I will make it!

1 Like

You have made an excellent choice in purchasing the SCM40a’s. You will enjoy them!

1 Like

I Hope! :grinning:

2 Likes

I would have bought those in an instant! When i was auditioning the 40a’s I mentioned to the dealer that I wished they were available in oak. The dealer said they had asked atc if they could make the cabinets in oak, but were told that they were unable to do so.

Snap! Those look so much better than the finishes in the USA.

Maybe my post will change ATC’s mind… :grinning: