Show us your boots, show us your R M'S

…… Innocent Bystander’s.

3 Likes

That smacks of someone asking a question “for a friend”!

3 Likes

Very rock and roll. I wouldn’t have the balls to wear any of these but I’m not sure why everyone’s taking the p*ss, given it’s a music forum. You could imagine Mick or Bowie strutting their stuff in boots like these!

2 Likes

Because it’s there for the taking!

2 Likes

It’s not urine - it’s light hearted banter

Mutley

2 Likes

More pictures of boots, please.
So much better than ratty socks and slippers.

3 Likes

Altberg Tethera from Richmond N Yorks. Best pair of walking boots I’ve ever had. Muddy so due for a clean and application of the wonderfully named Ledergris to keep waterproof. Feet stayed dry even on the Glyndwr Way in Wales when the water table was 6 inches above ground.

4 Likes

Red Wings and Jack Wolfskin walking boots

2 Likes

I’ve fancied a pair of their boots for a while … must be worth a trip up north.

1 Like

So why are you wearing someone else’s boots?

These boots are very similar to my python boots from 1970s.
Ever since my ones went west I’ve hankered after another pair: I’ve kept my eyes open everywhere I’ve been that seems likely, but to no avail. But just spotted these! I am tempted enough to look into them - but being from USA I can’t try on first, which is a risk with my feet - the pic looks too narrow in the toe, though claimed wide fit. I shall have to seek measurements and assurances if I decide to go ahead, but first I must find out if they are legal (CITES compliant).
Better than black with anything!?

3 Likes

My wife said if I can fit into them I can wear em!

2 Likes

Just ordered

More money spent at Salisbury

3 Likes

Probably not the only one thinking less
Innocent Bystander,
More
Guilty Accomplice. Perhaps a significant Bond villain?

1 Like
3 Likes

Images I would prefer to forget :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.