Show us your Christmas Trees!

My wife is visiting Vienna and sent me this photo. It’s built of sledges.

4 Likes

Thanks for saving me from having to be the pedant to point that out :grimacing:

It felt like a valve in my head being released :blush:

2 Likes

We were there last week and saw the sledge tree. I took this from the Reisenrad wheel in the Prater Park.

3 Likes

This is how we do it on Mendip - Queen Vic at Priddy.

6 Likes

I would’ve volunteered to help put that tree up :grin:

1 Like

It quite a few years since I been to both the Queen Vic and Hunters Lodge at Priddy it was interesting to see the Queen Vics lights on the local new a few days ago looked really nice.

My wife also saw this guy in Vienna. I bet the child thought they were the bees knees. :smile:

3 Likes

Pete - I would venture the person/people who built this have no recollection of doing so :wine_glass: :partying_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is a Christmas tree festival in the parish church in

a Derbyshire village called Dronfield

3 Likes

We’ve been to Hinton Ampner today and the house is done out using themes from Aesop’s Fables. This is town mouse/country mouse. Very clever and rather lovely.

2 Likes

I’d like to say this is my tree, but it’s another at Hinton Ampner, complete with strange woman with stylish footwear.

3 Likes

This year the HK SAR Government is gracing us with a metallic polyhedral Christmas tree which is currently being assembled. I’m sure it will look lovely when it’s finished but at the moment it looks like they’ve managed to get hold of and recycle the old Apollo 11 Lunar Module.

2 Likes

Why wasn’t there a matching picture of a third Aesop’s fable tree with a strange man in front of it (with or without stand-out footwear)?

Best

David

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to frighten anyone.

3 Likes

Our Christmas tree at home!

4 Likes

And in the yard !

3 Likes

This year we have gone small, with a pot-grown Serbian Spruce. It will be nice to watch it grow in the garden after Christmas.

5 Likes

Away in Valencia this Christmas so no tree as such but here’s a tree I passed walking to beach and it is nearly Christmas so it’s a Christmas Tree!!

3 Likes