Show us your headphones

They would probably suffice for 5.1 surround sound

1 Like

Are we talking about the Begining of the 80’s?
:joy::muscle::fire::+1:

( sorry Richard, i saw the date after the post was edited)

1 Like

They were produced from 1973 till 1981. I have no idea which year are mine.

1 Like

+1 for Focal Elegia here. My lockdown purchase.

14 Likes

I’m a little bit biased to vintage Pioneer gear :blush:
Otherwise I’m not a regular cans user.

1 Like

24 Likes

That pic reminds me of building crystal sets when I was a lad

3 Likes

I have always been a big sennheiser fan. HD650 for home use with my SN2. HD4.50 for portable use with an iPhone.

5 Likes

If you think I am showing them to a complete stranger, you are sadly mistaken!!!

What sort of naim user do you take me for?

1 Like

Sennheiser HD800 that sit by the main system and are rarely used - can’t remember the last time I used them to be honest.

Was given some Audeze LCD1 which I occasionally use in my second system.

Most used headphones are my B&W PX7 or Etymotic HF3 - both used a lot with my phone whilst out and about…

7 Likes

My audio is in the spare bedroom so I don’t have to listen to tipping point. I still prefer the live gigs because I play a cd and after 20 minutes I fall asleep,
That never happens at a Springsteen concert.
Iam awake
Brian

I Would gladly take good care of him. :joy::sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like

Here it is. Focal Utopia with Sony amp. Very enjoyable.

16 Likes

:slight_smile: I’ve been tempted to move them on but the moment you do you then want to listen to them…

1 Like

Sh*t… How good are they?
What a beast they must be…

Difficult to say how good they are. Really, really good. Natural, transparent, detailed, very well balanced sound. Comfortable.

The meaning was more: are you satisfied? :sweat_smile:
It seems that way. Congrats Sir. Beautifull pair of… cans.

Stax energiser with L700 earspeakers.

19 Likes

Having spent two years working in a call centre, a time when I couldn’t bear to have any sound on at home, I hate having things stuck in my ears or clamped over them.
Occassionally I will Shazam a piece I hear on the TV, or want a bit better than the speaker on my tablet. I find these middle of Lidl adequate to decide whether to buy a CD, or not.

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve managed to resurrect some of the posts from that thread. Apologies to anybody whose post couldn’t be moved or was left out.

1 Like