Show us your headphones

Hi BruceW,

could you please share with me the originally stored at A&K music files samples? (I think, 4 of 5 tracks).
I have traded in my alpha kann for the SP2000, unfortunately someone deleted those tracks before I got SP2000.

Kacper

Kacper

I deleted mine I’m afraid!

Sorry, Bruce

No problem, I already got it from the dealer👌

By the way, Sp2000 with the inear pmx sounds fantastic :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m sure it does but it is not my major source so really cannot justify that much cash!

Very happy with my sennheiser hd650 powered by Dac V1.

17 Likes

Travel system: Laptop; Audioquest Dragonfly Cobalt; Sennheiser HD 700’s (after market cable, mainly for the 3.5mm jack)

Doesn’t have the bass slam or depth of my main rig, but it is very enjoyable.

10 Likes

Hello headphone people! Wondered if anyone had a good recommendation for a headset with decent SQ? Lots of gaming headsets out there, and one Beyerdynamic set I found - MMX300. Also seen some broadcast headsets. Or am I better off buying a separate mic and dedicated phones?

After something to replace a cheap gaming headset I currently use for work with something I could also plug into a XS3.

I have a set of BeyerDynamic Amirons and I’m very happy with their SQ. You would have to add a separate mic.

3 Likes

I use a Grado GS1000e with my SN2. These are over the ear headphones which I prefer.

They do have a lot of on-ear headphones which are reasonalbly priced such as the SR325e and RS2e which would work well with the XS 3.

You can view specs and photos on their webpage search using gradolabs.com

I was fortunate to have a local dealer who stocked Grado and was able to demo prior to purchase. Good luck with your search and decision.

5 Likes

I love the look of the DAC V1. One of the better looking headphone amp/dacs on the market. I’m confident it sounds as good as its looks. I’ve had a break away from headphones ever since I heard the Beyerdynamic dt48s. Nothing else produces that level of neutrality and information, yet nothing I can afford can drive them like I want.

Perhaps not really a hifi-ish headphone but it sounds great for those moments that the wife needs peace and quiet in the house. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome Leggie. What headphones are these?

Pat, they are Sony’s WH-1000XM4 and I think he copied and pasted the image off the net.

1 Like

Thanks patk,

It’s the Sony wh-1000xm4.

1 Like

Sharp Tony. :wink:

1 Like

atb, Tom

17 Likes

This is a headphones topic, not ear speakers. :joy: Awesome Stax! :+1:

1 Like

Just burning in as they only arrived last week. Feedback to follow as compared to my Meze 99C’s.

6 Likes

any closed backs will do this … isn’t the noise-cancelling for you? :grin: :innocent:

1 Like

Haha the Sony has NC, thank god. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy: