Show us your Neats!

I hate that having “almost”enough paint but not quite enough.
Room and system look very nice.

More Neats from Harry in Sydney. Momentum SX5i living in the Eastern suburbs on the end of my NDX2 & Supernait3.

16 Likes

That Harry gets around, hope you’re enjoying the Neats.

1 Like

Yes I am enjoying them, and the Neat sx3’s (?) I had before and the Royd The Minstrel’s I had before those - all from Harry with all the associated equipment over the past 23 years :smiley:

3 Likes

Same here been a customer of Harry’s since 94, I also had Royds (Priors) which I’ve just replaced with a pair of Neats.

3 Likes

Can I ask what the paint is called? That’s the sort of colour I’m thinking of for my room.

1 Like

Farrow and Ball - Pale Powder, Estate Emulsion.

1 Like

New kitten has taken a shine to the Alphas. Obviously born with good taste…

20 Likes

@londonstripe A very nice one for the Pet and Systems Pics thread.

1 Like

Thanks! I didn’t even know that thread existed.

Ultimatum mf7’s in red velvet cloud finish.

23 Likes

Is there a way to age Neat speakers via serial numbers?
Thanks
Gary

Are those Neats Isobaric?

No, they are Neat Ministra.

Aren’t the Ministras an isobaric design?

Yes they are
Nice speaker !

1 Like

My XLS Momentum’s on custom-made, Custom Design stands. The spikes sit on Blue Horizon MK1 spike shoes for now, I’m awaiting a loan pair of Gaia’s to see if they improve things even further.

My thanks to Paul at Custom Design, Stephen at Neat and InStereo in Sweden for getting me this far.

15 Likes

They look nice and probably sound excellent.

1 Like

I’ve had my Neat Orkestra’s for over 6 months and am completely in love. Good straight out if the box but now they’re run in even better. They have such wonderful deep bass that’s controlled and believable. Great speaker.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to these beauties coming to market - The Neat Elite Classic. These may well tempt me back into floor-standers. I can’t wait to hear a pair…

11 Likes