Show us your pets

The passing of a pet is hard. I’ve posted in this thread myself about Scarlett and still miss her daily. I just remember this.
I am sad that you are gone. I am happy that I got to spend time with you and know that you were loved.

4 Likes

Timing is always the secret when your pet has reached the end. Hope you and the family get to see him and say goodbye. I feel that whoever they’re closest too should be last person they see, it’s so hard but imo it’s the least we can do. Having had dogs most of my life it’s alway the most difficult time, take care and best wishes.

6 Likes

That Tig Dog… again… More recent - 2020… :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

Ryan Adams - Big Colors.

15 Likes

Just been playing that!!

1 Like

Looks like posts about our Pets are far more popular than anything about HiFi… :smiley:

And not as controversial, either… :thinking:

6 Likes

Very true! This morning’s menagerie - aircon is on (setting = “heat”):

And while not exactly a pet, this little fellow has many similarities: eating us out of house & home (together with his mates, the hedgehogs), sits on the fence and complains when the feeders are empty etc etc:

17 Likes

Sausage receiving his thrice daily chin scratch (double chub) :relaxed:

21 Likes

Autumn must be close.

A rare honour, 6Kg of British Shorthair laid the length of my legs.

27 Likes

That is, er, a fine figure of a kitty.

How heavy??? :scream_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Our 8 month old Maine Coon Billy who is pictured often in this thread is 6.3 kg currently……

1 Like

LOL We’re more used to “slimline” Burmese & Siamese……4.5 kg max.

Zebby is currently around 4.4kg, and he is a “chunky boy”; he’d dropped to 3.5kg during his illness last June, and you could feel every bone - not any more though!

Left eye inflammation and scabby nose are clearing up nicely (his nose in normally completely pink) . We don’t know what happened but the scabby nose and tear duct inflammation came on at the same time . We suspected a wayward swipe from Pixie, but Tris the vet suggested that he may have abraded or even burned his nose, which then caused the inflammation

Last of the chemo (for the main issue) on Friday. Next review on Monday.

But he ain’t doing bad for seventeen and a half!

17 Likes

Male BSH cats range from 4.5 - 8Kg they a solid cats😃

Our gut feeling and the Vets is that around 6Kg is a ‘healthy’ weight for an active outdoor BSH, they (the Vets) started to twitch when one of them got to 7Kg.

I trust they pack away the food commensurate with their weight :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Marms with a very fluffy tail :joy:

30 Likes

A tail of which to be proud!

2 Likes

22 Likes

I’m sure he’s half fox :fox_face:

Yesterday 19c

Today 9c

Can’t say I blame them…

Willy.

23 Likes

Surprisingly not.
1 sachet of ‘wet’ food 2x per day and almost ad lib renal or BSH biscuits.