Show us your pets

Oh Pete I am so sorry to hear that. What a beautiful dog he is and what a loss he will be for you and your family.

Regards,

Ian (and Ruby)

16 Likes

So sorry to hear the sad news. Our thoughts are with you as we know the feeling of losing a beloved four legged member of the family. Diesel had become part of our forum family, we loved hearing and seeing the stories and photos about Diesel. Take care Pete and Mrs Pete and remember the good times.

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear this Pete. Knowing when to finally let go is one of the greatest friendship things you can do for a long time pet though. It hurts you, but he is at rest now.
Best

David

2 Likes

Oh so sorry Pete, you must both be deveststed……try to take some solace from the fact you gave him a wonderful life full of love. Take care🙏

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about this, it never gets any less hard does it.

I’m sure you’ll remember all the happy times.

All the best.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this Pete. Diesel was a good and faithful companion, I’m sure you and Mrs Pete are heartbroken.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that.
He was a gentle inspiration to Albert and me to keep going.
He always looked so calm and snoozily enjoying his life.
Bugger.
N

3 Likes

Very sorry to read this news this morning.

Best Regards
Geoff

3 Likes

So sorry, you were both so attached to him.

A s****y thing to read this Monday morning, all I can say is that he has been so well looked after and cared for

2 Likes

Oh no Pete! It’s the moment we all know will come one day and personally one I dread. I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m sure he had a wonderful life with you. Farewell Diesel and thank you for brightening the forum for us all.

10 Likes

So Sorry Pete, he featured so much on the forum he’ll be missed by us all :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

So very sorry to hear your news.

3 Likes

All the best to you and Mrs Pete.
Manly hugs to all three of you.

3 Likes

That is very sad news.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this news Pete. Never good, best wishes to you and your good lady

Third best mans friend to go this year that I know

Bevo

3 Likes

So sorry to read your news this morning, Pete.

He had become quite a forum favourite, and will be missed by many.

Chin up.

3 Likes

This was the first thing I read today; I’m sad for you and your family. He always brightened my day, and many other people I’m sure. He will be missed.

4 Likes

A very sad time, have been there a few times. I’m sure he had a great life though.

I can’t remember who said " Grief is the price we pay for Love" Has to be worth it.

4 Likes

So very sorry. Been there myself many times. I know how much you are both suffering and I feel for you.

3 Likes

So sorry to read this, Pete.
But this is the way of nature … We are all fleeting and death is an integral part of us.
Be strong.

3 Likes