Show us your pets

My condolences, Pete.

Always remember the good life and times shared together, and the wonderful memories that nothing can ever take away.

7 Likes

I’m so very sorry to read your news, Pete. I can only try to imagine your grief. It is an event that I dread when it comes to pass.

4 Likes

So sad to hear this news Peter. All of us dog lovers on here feel for you, while remembering with fondness the unconditional love given to us by the best friends we have lost.

Andy

3 Likes

I have no words other than we too have been there and you’re in our thoughts. So sorry to hear this, what an enigmatic chap he was.

All the best,
Buddy

3 Likes

So sorry to hear that Pete. Our thoughts are with you.

3 Likes

I can feel the sadness in your heart Pete. Diesel will always be with you and every time you think of him, the memory will bring a smile to your face.

‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.’ - Alfred Lord Tennyson

7 Likes

Awfully sad new Peter, sorry to hear that.

3 Likes

Oh no. I’m so sorry to read the sad news Pete.

Safe onward journey Diesel.

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss Pete … it’s heartbreaking to say goodbye to a member of the family. Console yourself with the thought you gave him the best time of his life …

3 Likes

Thank you for all your thoughts and wishes. Diesel did have a wonderful life with us and he repaid it with loyalty and devotion. He was my constant shadow always beside me, I’ll miss him being under my desk while I’m trying to work (I won’t miss his farts) but know his time had come. He’d been through a lot, a shoulder replacement, cancer, being attacked by another dog (twice), a toe removed, abandoned and arthritis I guess they all catch up.

Mrs Pete and I have decided to go stay with our eldest son for a few days spend sometime with a few of our grandkids.

Once again thank you.

31 Likes

So sad to hear that Pete. We lost our beautiful 17 year old Border terrier 3 months ago and it still hurts. So we know how you and your family feel. Thinking of you.
Graham.

4 Likes

Marms loves a bit of scalextric :joy:

21 Likes

So sorry to hear that mate…

3 Likes

So sorry to read about yours and Mrs Pete loss.

They become such a huge part of our world, the hole they leave takes a lot of filling.

Best wishes

3 Likes

So sorry Pete.

3 Likes

Sorry for your news and loss Pete.
It’s been sixteen months since Luke died, and I still miss him enormously.

But the good memories take over from the sadness soon enough.

9 Likes

So sorry to hear that; so hard to make the right decision at such a difficult time but hopefully you can reflect on all the time that he added to you and your family. I know that I will be heartbroken when it is time for our current two to go so can well believe how you and Mrs Pete must feel.

3 Likes

Once again thanks everyone, I’m still looking forward to seeing everyone’s furry friends. :+1:

15 Likes

Welcome back @Pete_the_painter, good to see you here. :+1:

8 Likes

For the love of god will you just stroke me?

29 Likes