Show us your pets

Two of Zhukov’s favourite playthings are the bog standard tennis ball and Mrs Willy’s hair elastics. The latter of these, a “flick” as Zhukov would know it, is great for indoor play as I can flick it across a room with little danger of damaging anything by impact. I can ricochet it off the wall above the curtain rail so that it falls to the floor behind the curtains necessitating a scent based search with much tail wagging.

The other night Mrs Willy wrapped two “flicks” around a ball.

Zhukov knew what he needed to do.

Didn’t take long.

Willy.

30 Likes

Very sorry to read this @Pete_the_painter. Thank you so much for all the sharing over time. I feel like I also know him and feel very sad. Diesel was a beautiful dog, a celebrity and dearly loved by his humans. Take care. My thoughts are with you.

3 Likes

Why am I thinking of Nipper the dog? Naim should buy this pic from you and use it in their marketing materials.

1 Like

Perhaps the title Here’s Matts’ View would be suitable, as the photographer was @MattCray and the image ownership is his.

After @Jamiewednesday had removed some keys using Photoshop from the original, I was inspired to add the framed Solstice picture. With the cat looking at a blank wall and Matt longing to get his hands on his new turntable my addition seemed appropriate!

It’s a great photo, with a bit of story behind it (now) I guess, but probably not useable for advertising, bearing in mind the circumstances of its meaning, and other factors!

1 Like

Oh Pete I’m so sorry. Both forum Diesels gone now. We’re still missing our ‘wee man’ around the house…although it seems a cat may be coming to stay.

Take care.

G

2 Likes

Here is one of Lyra looking cute.

25 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t mind sharing some commish…

Perhaps it could be part of a new Naim/forum combi campaign, ‘Readers Lives’?

1 Like

Hang on… OK, there’s Matt’s percentage, your (small) percentage :blush:, the photographer of the Solstice, my cut and then there is the cat’s… :wink:

I think you’re unfairly minimising the key contribution to our joint endeavour…

Lenny the cat should have been at the top of the list? :smiley:

1 Like

Pluto after his dip in the Atlantic this morning in Connemara

24 Likes

Hang about,not so fast.I am running on empty and still have quite a few markers to leave this afternoon.

N

24 Likes

Badger refusing to pose just before a flight of B1 B bombers flew overhead. It was a lovely morning to pick sloes too.

20 Likes

He’s lovely

Margo, our new pup already playing to the ‘camera’/crap iPhone snap!

32 Likes

That’s just too cute.

1 Like

Annual pruning of willow for Shipton Mill to make Christmas wreaths. Badger is never impressed with my pruning …

26 Likes

Bought Zhukov a new consumable. Let’s call it “snake”.

Within minutes…

Then with some of this…

And a little bit of that…

Ta Dah!

Willy.

33 Likes

I reckon Louby-lou might be a match for Zhukov when it comes to the art of removing the plastic squeaker air bag from toys in record time. She likes nothing more than a good project…

5 Likes

I have to wonder how comfortable this actually is for him, but he was fast asleep…

30 Likes