Show us your pets

Whilst out for a walk today Skye and I sneaked into the pub for a cheeky pint of Jarl and a bowl of water. We were in camouflage with the carpet. :grinning:

27 Likes

Bless

Very sorry to hear. Please take care. :pleading_face:

1 Like

So sorry to read this, Winky. Take care.

1 Like

So sorry, they give so much and leave a big hole when they go

1 Like

Sofie

34 Likes

In preparation for the building work and losing use of the kitchen for several months I’ve built a temporary sink in the cinema room. Well I though I’d built a sink…

… though could be a cat bed.

Willy.

24 Likes

Turn the tap on, go on, I dare you.

How will Zhukov cope with the disruption Willy ?

1 Like

He’ll bring me something to throw for him.

Willy.

2 Likes

Yeah, if you wish to die horribly…… Horribly, I say……… :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Not yet plumbed in. Ike is one of those cats that isn’t especially bothered by water. Hates wind.

Willy.

So, no curries then?

No, more of a chilli cat.

Willy.

9 Likes

I’ve tried that one, when my wife stops Zebedee from licking our dinner plates.

“But Zebby likes spicy food……after all, he is a Burmese!”
“No, he was born in Portsmouth”
“Racial memory?”
“ Wrong again, the breed was developed in America”
“But Wong Mau was from Burma, therefore Zebby is entitled to a good curry!”

2 Likes

Our daily visitor showing total confidence in the integrity of the ceiling plaster.

19 Likes

Sorry to say, our little rescue sparrows were eaten this morning by a neighbour’s cat. A young cat managed to create a gap in the chicken wire and the obvious happened. The cat couldn’t get out again and got one hell of a fright when we (plus dog) went out first thing this morning to check on them.

Bloody cats. I know it’s just a cat being a cat and all that, but at least with dogs you can train them not to attack birdlife. My fault for not making the enclosure strong enough.

Ian

Sad news znai. Natural world I suppose.

1 Like

Damn sorry @zani I don’t blame the cat imo it’s the owner, the cats only doing what a cat does. Unlike most at least you tried.

1 Like

She’s absolutely beautiful…gorgeous eyes.

1 Like