Show us your pets

Having said that if you are going to rent for a while it can potentially limit properties available

But cross that bridge wouldn’t let that hold back the decision

1 Like

Mrs Pete is going to take a little convincing, I might have to take her out for dinner.

5 Likes

Well make it somewhere posh :+1:

So it won’t involve a drive thru. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes you need to step it up from your usual style

Another Heeler Pete? They are special!

1 Like

I love them, they’re loyal and intelligent. Unfortunately a lot people who’ve never owned one seem to have negative opinion. Shame if treated well they are great family dogs.

2 Likes

Reposting this photo. We found Minet dead this morning. She was old and not doing well the last few months, it was her time at 19 years from which she has been healthy and happy the most of them.

24 Likes

Oh I am very sorry, 19 years is a very good age, and I hope you don’t mind me saying (walking on eggshells here - and hoping this causes no offence) but you were saved that last trip to the vet, and hopefully she died peacefully at home

3 Likes

Sorry to read the news, imo longer you have them the more they’re missed.

2 Likes

Its never easy losing a loved pet. They become so much a part of our daily lives. At least she was loved and had a happy life.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that news Ardbeg. Sometimes wonder if it best they go naturally or for us to make decision for them. Painful either way.Best wishes

2 Likes

So sorry to hear of your sad news🙏

1 Like

Very sorry to read that unhappy news.

1 Like

So sorry to hear that. We lost our 19 year old listening companion last March and know just how painful is the loss.

2 Likes

FWIW I’ll chuck in my 6p worth (or 2 thruppenny bits) some dogs like stability and don’t like change so that would be argument to wait till your settled in new home.
Then again you may have already crossed the line where resistance will be futile. :sunglasses:

1 Like

And you need to prepare for being assimilated

1 Like

Sorry to hear the news Ardbeg. I’m sure she was much loved by you during her life. Farewell Minet.

1 Like

This is a very young puppy though, so it won’t know about stability and change. Life will just be one huge adventure for a year or so.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, 19 is a good innings for a cat, and at least Minet passed away peacefully at home where she was loved. Seems like there is so much heart ache and empathy over the past year or so with so many of us here losing a treasured pet.

5 Likes