Show us your pets

Sorry to hear this Ardberg. Such a large part of your life with 19 years together, bound to be tough but happy memories I’m sure.

1 Like

Good point David and from what I can see it will be an incredible adventure with Mr and Mrs P.

Meet Violet - not my name choice - being unladylike. She often sleeps in this position up against the living room wall.

24 Likes

Very sorry to hear. 19 is a really good age and you are lucky to have each other over that time. Cherish the many good memories. Take care. :pleading_face::pray:

1 Like

What a cutie pie! How can you resist that face @Pete_the_painter ?! Like @Bevo said, all will adapt whatever the living situation shall be. This cutie will be very lucky to have you & Mrs Pete.

1 Like

Ha another blue, how old is she?

Hi Pete, she’s five and fiercely loyal to food and my wife - definitely in that order. I am a poor third!
Cheers

Our first was attached to Mrs Pete, Diesel was attached to me but loved the other half just as much. Both would choose us over food.

3 Likes

Just an update it seems that cute pup won’t be coming home with us. Mrs Pete pointed out the problems we may face over the next 18 months or so.

So unfortunately I’ve thanked the breeder and declined the offer. :cry:

It turns out there’s already a family that was on a waiting list that’s more than happy to take him.

5 Likes

Sorry Pete but I’m on the side of Mrs P. That breeder will still be there when the time is right.

1 Like

The right one and time will come. In the meantime, play with others’ pets. Here’s one that crashed the party at my job today. We became friends so the client said. :relaxed:

13 Likes

That last trip to the vet, heartbreaking! :heart::paw_prints:

3 Likes

This is darcy ,
She is totally nuts but we love her to bits

33 Likes

Alan & Darcy, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

29 Likes

The modern “monorail” cat, with state-of-the-art under-tummy heating

6 Likes

I suspect that Mrs Pete is right objectively, even if I would have been more of the seize the moment myself. Anyway you will have a lot to keep you occupied in the next year or so.

1 Like

Heat is irresistible!

31 Likes

Nice that they’re trained to press your T-shirts too.

5 Likes

A Bengal?