Show us your pets

Is your ND555 not warm enough in winter? :wink:

1 Like

Wise Tabby :ok_hand:

Lovely long walk in the sunshine today.

27 Likes

No, he’s just a regular moggie from the cat rescue. His looks and behaviour both suggest that he has some sort of Eastern blood, maybe Siamese/Burmese/Abyssinian but we’ll never know for sure.

1 Like

Sorry this is off topic. Discovered this groomer’s YouTube channel recently and I am hooked. Her narration is hilarious. And she grooms cats and dogs. I didn’t even know cats need grooming. Thought they self-groom. :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know why you would do that to a cat. Unnecessary and arguably cruel.

2 Likes

I wonder too. This is what rspca says.

While pet cats will groom themselves they still need extra grooming help from their owners. How often you need to help will vary between each individual cat. Grooming requirements are usually greater for long-haired and medium-haired cats and increase during the shedding seasons when cats shed more hair. It is generally recommended to groom long-haired and medium-haired cats on a daily basis while short-haired cats require grooming about once a week

https://kb.rspca.org.au/knowledge-base/how-often-do-i-need-to-groom-my-cat/

In true pantomime style…“Behind you!”

Willy.

26 Likes

Lovely picture of what a collie does best.

Sadly no longer with us but this was one of ours staying over at a friends place. Collected all the lost balls from the garden that the kids had left behind.

31 Likes

I guess returned with a hole in each of them as well.

Collies are very special dogs…

5 Likes

Zhukov demonstrating some of that collie “specialness” during this morning’s walk.

Willy.

21 Likes

IMG_0756

Mrs Houdini, it’s a sunny winter’s day and the conservatory is a nice warm place for a sleep.

Then some idiot turns up with a camera and ruins it.

29 Likes

Kitten Billy out enjoying the garden this morning…

34 Likes

And here is kitten Poppy sitting on my sub yesterday evening…

27 Likes

What a cracking pair!

3 Likes

The old codger, Zebedee

34 Likes

Yesterday took Zhukov to Portstewart Strand to meet up for a walk with some friends. The mile long beach did the trick and tired him out for several hours. Here he is returning from afar with his ball. In the foreground is Peanut. The depth of field on my phone camera was truly challenged and doesn’t do justice to what an odd looking critter Peanut really is.

Willy.

17 Likes

Manky bucket water clearly remains the most appealing of all the options.

22 Likes

Louis is now 7 1/2 months old. About 11.5 pounds. And a LOT of fluff. He likes the kerchief.

35 Likes