Show us your pets

Here is our new addition, Lyra. Rescue cat (ragdoll) previous owners had to give her up because a neighbour kept kidnapping her!

She is a darling so far. 18 months old and very cute and friendly

22 Likes

And here is a picture of our Choccy Burmese girl who arrived today:

…or perhaps not.

However the dot you can see in the darkess is in fact her left eye.
At the moment it’s very much “softly softly, catchee kitty”. :slight_smile:
She will come out when she is good and ready…“and not a moment before, human!”

19 Likes

Another couple and then I’ll stop!

21 Likes

Tilly’s ability to relax never ceases to amaze me!

19 Likes

Not sure if others would like me encouraging you, but she is really cute. :relaxed:

1 Like

She is indeed! Hard to get the intensity of the blue eyes in photos too

This isn’t my pet but is a painting of a dog by my mate’s cousin. It’s not a photograph!

18 Likes

Can’t wait until she turns into a wonderful ball of love once trust is developed, but only on her terms and timing. :wink:

The bluebells are out!
Louby-Lou, Twig and Luna take a walk through the woods…

33 Likes

Beautiful painting
A real talent there ,

Great to them enjoying themselves………nice log pile too👍

1 Like

Our Dodger accepting The Good Dog International Film Festival, Short Film Winner Certificate 2022. Dodger would like to reassure all of his fans that he will remain largely unaffected by his new found fame and celebrity. :smile:

If you are on Instagram you can find his homage to James Bond at muttleyfilms

22 Likes

Giradelle Coralee (Chocolate Burmese girl )

25 Likes

Can I go out yet?

31 Likes

Princess Mochi looks adorable when she is all puffed up :relaxed:

20 Likes

Here’s Ella and Milosovich…cute as buttons, not good listeners though… Calling to heel almost always results in them hitting the deck and feigning sleep…

21 Likes

This is where Tiger spends the majority of his time, on my lap. Whether I’m eating, listening to music, watching tv, sleeping or working, this is his spot.

32 Likes

It’s very special when a cat chooses to do that a lot, because for sure they won’t if they don’t want to.

5 Likes

It’s been a busy day for a little girl. She came “out” this morning, and has been getting used to her humans. She also met Pixie, who hissed a bit and then lost interest. So we are hopeful that they will eventually get along. Eaten lots of food, and loves head/chin scratches and tummy rubs.

Lots to take in, so Coralee is now having a snooze!

25 Likes

Yep, Zebby, Suzy Wong, Mabs, and especially Pixie were (‘is” in the case of Pixie) all very much lap cats; Sasha & Sukie not so much. Freckles hated every human apart from our great friend Steve (traitor! :laughing: ) - but she loved Sasha & Zebby! We wait to see how Coralee gets on.

2 Likes