Show us your pets

He’s not the only one

27 Likes

Later the same day we return to the field, all the haylage has been stacked and we have the field to ourselves. So much space to chase the ball … love this time of year.

19 Likes

Morning sunbathe (Pixie left, Coralee right):

Evening sunbathe (Pixie top, Coralee bottom):

16 Likes

Hottest day of the year and I decided to do a spot of gardening … sifting compost again with some aid from my friends. At least there was some shade.

17 Likes

How are they settling down ?

Pretty well, thanks. They are all laying, they roam over the whole garden and come into the house when hungry. They are not sure still about badger, but he ignores them. It’s good to have hens back.

5 Likes

We have ours in an Egloo run and put them out on the lawn in a metal run………put in the shade today under a tree a few feet from our house…….Fox in broad day light had a go and managed to pull some feathers and give them a fright……only 6pm😬

2 Likes

Reynard is a problem around here too. I front a road that seems to deter them. But near neighbours have lost hens to him/her.

I’ve a wild garden with plenty of shade and places to hide (eggs as well as themselves). But they are creatures with a large measure of curiosity, and I am guaranteed an audience when gardening.

1 Like

G

20 Likes

G

18 Likes

Yesterday:

Booster vac and annual check-up day!

Off to the vets we go, all singing harmoniously together songs of impending doom and trepidation.

15 Likes

Today :sunny:

Mr Tux, the angriest cat in the village called in today. He took time off from growling and hissing for a quick yawn. He is becoming more chilled-out and angry now.

18 Likes

Is that less angry?

Not really, he’s still quite livid which unfortunately has become normalised with him however he does hold moments of calm between outbursts of reliable vexation.

Edda believes that Mr Tux has Tourette Syndrome.

19 Likes

Despite being a person without a pet, I am still fascinated by the relationship of owners with their cats and dogs, and when this remarkable video popped up in my YouTube recommendations l thought I would share it here.

18 Likes

Salty sea dog

25 Likes

Off on holiday shortly. - gonna miss these two ladies.

35 Likes

I think the latest toy is a hit.

Willy.

30 Likes

Harvey with his storm protectors in place.

25 Likes

Warning, warning…incoming stealth kitten attack.

And then the mighty huntress needs to regain her strength:
“Oooh, Feta cheese”

19 Likes