Show us your pets

Margot, being Margot, prefers only the finer cardboard boxes.

23 Likes

Poppy and Ziggy

28 Likes

Somebody wants some attention tonight!
Tyr the Norwegian Forest feeling fluffy.

22 Likes

Habibi quite comfortable for the day, after a night playing in the kitchen and covering every surface in muddy pawprints :joy:

22 Likes

Got home after a week away and was enthusiastically greeted by Zhukov for several seconds, then…

Willy.

18 Likes

Sound asleep, without a worry in the world, after a long walk at the market today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

6 mile morning walk along the river Hull between Wawne village and Kingswood, what a lovely day it is too for October

26 Likes

Just did the smelliest fart imaginable.

Fortunately, I can blame the dog.

21 Likes

This thread needs more cats!:grin:

19 Likes

Gotta love an Amazon box…

20 Likes

I used to comfortably fit on top of this…

22 Likes

Après le déluge.

Dog in element.

23 Likes

In terms of vicariously enjoyable pleasure given to another creature, this was probably the best €0.78 I have ever spent!
It gave him (precisely four minutes of) absolute and complete bliss.

14 Likes

My ladies preparing the asparagus bed before I mulch it.

14 Likes

I’m sure I’ve previously related how Zhukov likes “fetch” to be a game of two halves. Sometimes he’ll roll his ball down the driveway and then sit and watch it until I retrieve it from the road and throw it again. Other times he’s content to roll his ball under a chair or a kitchen unit. Today however he’s excelled himself. I was throwing a ball from the front of the house over the hedge into the orchard in breaks whilst cooking dinner. He’d retrieve it and bring it into the kitchen for a repeat. Worked fine up until the ball went missing. I went out to the orchard in search of said ball. No sign of it. Asked him “where’s your ball?” and he flicked his head in the direction of…

Surely he couldn’t? Unpocketed my phone, turned on the flashlight and had a look. Pretty certain I could see a ball in there. Fetched a proper torch from the house for a hopefully more illuminated peek. Well I was wrong, there isn’t a ball in the well. There are at least six balls floating in the well. And his hoop toy. And who knows what else that didn’t float.

If any of you should ever acquire a Border Collie don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Willy.

12 Likes

Looks disgusting but I’m sure Orson wouldn’t be bothered by what anyone else thinks!

1 Like

For some reason this reminded me of our younger daughter telling us that she had had a text message from her young son’s school to tell her that he had made a massive kick at a football in the playground and his (relatively new) shoe went over the fence deep into a heavily overgrown hinterland, from which it would never (and indeed never did) emerge.

1 Like

Did think of you when a guy posted his solution of a robotic fetch and throw machine to keep your dog entertained. I think Pets r home etc sell them……i think your border collie would not be fooled by it.

1 Like

My plan is to wait a couple of months until the water table has risen and reach in and pick them out. Currently they’re just out of reach.

My own fault according to Mrs Willy who has many times, over many years, requested that I build a wee circular wall and a double pitched canopy over the well.

Willy.

Sometimes I just have to admit I don’t know why.

Willy.

18 Likes