Show us your pets

When my wife’s health deteriorated I told her in no uncertain terms that we would have to abandon the idea of getting another dog because it would be too much for me. She said another dog would be good for both of us and in particular me.
So here is our new arrival. She is a 3 year old Border Terrier and her name is Bute.

34 Likes

Welcome back and your wife is correct, a home is just a house with a dog. She looks beautiful, look forward to the updates. Take care. :+1:

5 Likes

Good move…….she looks lovely and will help you both cope❤️

5 Likes

It then progresses to the see them once in 24 hour rule in summer and the go out for 1 minutes in 24 hours in winter.

The stuff I need to do is going to go undone for the time being, it seems.

31 Likes

He’s a very lucky dog and as we already know you are very happy about him being part of your life, it’s all great isn’t it?

5 Likes

You appear to be suffering from canine paralysis. The struggle is real! :joy:

1 Like

It’s amazing how often that excuse for inactivity is used around this household :laughing:

17 Likes

…and ours!

17 Likes

My neighbour’s new piece of kit; it can only just get down our lane, even then the verges are damaged.
Badger is not impressed as we have to scramble over the wall to avoid it. Anyway, it got bogged down trying to harvest the rape.

10 Likes

Pedro yesterday, contemplating the weather while on the window sill

32 Likes

Wake me up at dinnertime!

28 Likes

Overcome with excitement at Stuart Broad’s fairytale finish.

24 Likes

There was a hint of a rainbow this morning as we walked across the fields. 3/5 of the RSP harvested, despite the combine getting clogged. Great to walk across the fields again.

17 Likes

When you’re out with Badger, and you call to him with his name, “Badger”
do you ever get real badgers appear and ask what you want? :smile:

:badger:

10 Likes

I couldn’t possibly comment. :grinning:

4 Likes

Like it - if I spot a sett and point it to a companion he comes running back from whatever he is exploring.

1 Like

I am seriously considering naming this kitten Weasel!
It is just the most naughty little kitten, although not quite as bad as my Egyptian Mau Djedi was.
BUT… it’s DARN close🤦🏻‍♂️

5 Likes

I was going to post this under jokes … but I thought it would be appreciated here. I confess Badger is shortened to Badge, but I don’t think he minds.

13 Likes

Our oldest dog, Nikolai, is better known as Nikopotamus due to his appetite and tendency to pinch unattended food if left within reach!

21 Likes