Show us your pets

Very sorry for your loss.

Mr Tux, the angriest cat in the village, just visited here to apologise for all his historical outbursts of verbal abuse and violence that he feels very guilty about, and we shared friendly cat head-butts as he eyed up a handful of Dreamies which i gifted him to gobble up while i went back indoors to get the camera. By the time i returned with the camera the Dreamies were gone and he hissed and growled at me saying if i point that thing at him he will stick it where the sun don’t shine. I only just managed to escape with my life due to Mr. Tux having soft spot for me, or maybe the cheesy flavoured Dreamies i’m not sure.

29 Likes

He is so cuddly…….can we have before and after pics😉

3 Likes

Those eyes… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Andreas.ca very sorry to hear. Please take care.

1 Like

I always knew I had done a good job when Mrs Houdini gave me a head butt .

4 Likes

Abigail, the amazing Shepherd/Chihuahua mix, has been hanging out with me checking out new releases.

18 Likes

Archie enjoying some Radiohead

21 Likes

We have house guests for the next few weeks; Rufus and Satchmo.

So far all attempts to get a decent picture of all five dogs together have failed…

25 Likes

It’s nice when you get visitors my daughter was up last weekend with her 2 dogs.

22 Likes

Hopefully next year…

1 Like

A lovely-looking Saluki.

3 Likes

Zhukov with his new toy, a “Megaball”, £12 in B&M Bargains.

Initially he retreated to the far end of the garden and tried to chew off that silly protuberance on his new ball. Fortunately he eventually figured that it was really a rather useful feature.

Willy.

22 Likes

Zhukov on yesterday’s walk.

Zhukov on today’s walk.

I’d have been better off with a goldfish.

Willy.

24 Likes

Thanks Paul. He’s the archetypal gentle giant. He was found wandering stray by a friend who then took him to a vet to see if he was chipped. He was and so they called the owner who it turned out lived a few hundred miles away! Somewhat shockingly they said that they weren’t really interested in having him back, so our friend decided to adopt him.

1 Like

Eddie, the best hillwalking buddy anyone could wish for.

Cheers,

Ian

37 Likes

A good outcome for the gentle giant

2 Likes

This Is Ali’, my pupil at our usual hotel in Spoleto, younger and bigger in size than Bollino, there is also a black & white pal, a very lovely couple

16 Likes

Here are again

17 Likes

Saluki’s are lovely dogs with a good temperament. I really can’t understand doing that to a dog or any animal for that matter. Your friends sounds like a very good person.

4 Likes