Show us your pets

Harvey is chillin’ with Mr Miller.

17 Likes

Disa, thoughtfully pondering the meaning of consciousness.

28 Likes

Just needs a cuddle….you first😂

1 Like

Disa is fine with cuddles, she relaxes and purrs.

However Mr. Tux the psychopuss is a very different proposition…

19 Likes

12 Likes

That’s how it starts - it’s part of their cunning plan. You have been warned!

1 Like

It’s worse than you know :grin: I have a ‘mad cat lady’ aunt who uses the words ‘don’t be so mean’ when I hesitate to provide sustenance – she’s a daily fox feeder too!

I’m aware I’m being ‘used’ :grin: …the other night (~12-15am) I arrived home, opened the front door and something black followed me in - guess who!

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re back up to 4 and large portions of my day are lost to Kitten sitting at the moment.
He is very cute, but ridiculously time consuming…

27 Likes

Munchy in his domain-

20 Likes

Zhukov out for a walk with my son’s, friend’s brace of collies.

Apparently it was quite a challenge getting them all in frame at the one time, like herding cats, large fast-moving cats.

Willy.

25 Likes

Harvey has developed a skin allergy and is attacking his skin with some fervour. To save him damaging himself Mrs Bruss has found this.

I think we can see what he thinks.

27 Likes

He just just doesn’t realise how cute he looks. :grin:

1 Like

That is not a happy canine… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Fortunately it is too hot for him to wear it. Mrs Bruss will have to admit defeat.

1 Like

Today’s walk was in Castlewellan Forest Park. In addition to the various marked trails there’s a delightful arboretum and walled garden.

As you look at this photo you should imagine me shouting “Zhukov, no, No, NO!”

Willy.

18 Likes

Lol.

How did that work out for you? I know it was impossible to keep our male border collie out of water!

He heeded my warning. Well actually I suspect he’d figured that there wasn’t any easy way out of the pond, the sides being vertical.
Being an adult, male, collie, he’d already been in the lake.

Willy.

4 Likes

Schoolbooks for the new term have arrived. Only the cat seems to like them.

29 Likes

I was just wondering if the one with the spot on head is called, Spot? :upside_down_face:

12 Likes