Show us your pets

She looks gorgeous! Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

We await with anticipation

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

The cat’s owner arrived last night but madam was wise to that. Nowhere to be seen. She came in through the kitchen window last night.
I told him the situation could not continue as both mine and the cat’s health were suffering.
I went to do my shopping this morning and left him a message (I now have his phone number) that the side gate was open and he could collect his animal.
No reply and cat still in the garden.

Legally it is his property. He must make the decision to give up the cat.

Gently gently.

5 Likes

I hope it works out for both you and Brisket.

In the past i had this situation on two different occasions but they both failed due to so called ‘property owner’ intransigence.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for you both, cats are territorial .

You cannot argue with their nature

1 Like

The wife and daughter will not relinquish ownership of Brisket.
The guy would be free of the problems in a heart beat.

I feel guilty now that I befriended the cat and offered up a different life which perhaps it preferred.

If it turns up I shall have to be hard hearted but will not see it suffer.

2 Likes

Got to meet my youngest daughters new family addition today Ted, he’s only 8 months and he’s beautiful.

28 Likes

He looks a strong boy.

1 Like

Labradors are lovely animals Pete. Basically their philosophy seems to be that all dogs and all people are friends and life is good. Here is a photo of Poppy, the black lab we “borrow” for a couple of hours each day to keep us company when we are out walking. The photo was taken by a professional dog walker friend who suddenly found Poppy in her entourage and looking for a treat.

Edit: I was assuming that your daughter’s dog was a Labrador, but maybe not. He looks lovely whatever.

25 Likes

Although our Boomerang is only part Lab he definitely has that “all friends“ philosophy.

1 Like

Hi David he is a Golden Labrador and I agree they are wonderful dogs. He’s extremely friendly and loves my grandkids (and anyone else who feeds or pats him). My only concern about the breed is food they’re very food oriented and prone to putting on too much weight. This isn’t helped by kids who are always giving him a treat.

4 Likes

G

32 Likes

Curiosity killed the cat (that’s all I can think of)

20 Likes

Hope all is well, feeling for you and Brisket

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Where’s the platter, puss?

19 Likes

27 Likes

That’s sooo cute.

1 Like

Sad, but it is what it is.

G

22 Likes

A trip to Bournemouth to mark the death of a good friend; we passed close to HQ before experiencing the sight and sounds of a typhoon fly past. His lordship made it to the beach, then discovered the delights of crab, before posing for breakfast. However, he missed the local woods so we returned home for a liquid lunch and a stroll in the woods.

24 Likes