Show us your pets

Second crop of hay … more space to play in.

22 Likes

Ike showing off his summer coat which allows the ginger of his siblings to peek through.

Willy.

22 Likes

It’s very sad, the Cats Protection League try and identify the sorts of owners to go with cats, and Brisket is quiet cat , best suited to a non-family situation.

best wishes

Ian

What’s this blocking my car viewing position?

15 Likes

26 Likes

Oh my god, he’s beautiful.

1 Like

Who?

1 Like

That question reminds me of once when we were out for a walk on a local common and a large and lovely German shepherd dog was leading a somewhat tubby man, with his wife walking a few feet behind him. My wife called out to the dog “Wow you are handsome!” So I called out “the dog’s not bad either!” Much laughter ensued from all parties (except the dog).

5 Likes

Well I did leave myself open for that post. I’m sure you’re a very handsome kinda guy but we both know I meant the dog. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m…but munchi is more cute :grinning:

Zhukov looking very serious about the business of saving yet another tennis ball from drowning.

Willy.

34 Likes

Disa knows the pier brick wall is only there to peer down from.

26 Likes

Priceless?

1 Like

Today Lazanja caught the mouse…

22 Likes

Princess Bao relaxing after lunch:

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend :smiling_face:

26 Likes

Bless, could be a pic of my Lyra

1 Like

Louby-Lou strapped in for a Sunday morning drive to a local classic car meet.

33 Likes

Hmmm looks like a 996 steering wheel but no back seats so guessing a 2002-5 Boxster ?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a 2001 986 Boxster. Mostly it’s keeping the '57 Dexta company in the barn.

5 Likes

Very nice indeed

1 Like