Show us your pets

Photo taken here in Sydney ?

No main street Gloucester

Should have knicked him :grinning::grinning:

I tried. :grin:

Is that pup some kind of Heeler? Fabulous dogs and right up there with Border Collies IMO.

2 Likes

Yes his an Australian Blue Cattle Dog or (Blue) Heeler. You can get them in red as well.

1 Like

I used to think so as well Ian, but there’s a serious case to be made that domestic cats are unnatural predators since they’re protected from many of the natural dangers they face in the wild and tend to hunt for sport rather than food.

I’ve known several very happy apartment cats that never went outside. We previously moved to a location close to a busy road and decided to make our outdoor cats indoor only. They sulked for a while but soon accepted their new environment.

5 Likes

Zhukov has of late taken to burrying his ball when he knows the walk is over. Today he augmented this delaying move with a moat.

Fortunately, for the sake of my dry feet, he has excellent recall.

Willy.

18 Likes

Good teeth :grimacing:

1 Like

8 Likes

Possibly the most disturbing thing I have seen in a while🤣

1 Like

The kitty looks fine to me……

The kitty looks a bit like our Poppy.

25 Likes

Billy relaxing before his amble outside to do a bit of ratting.

Crossing his front paws like that is a Maine Coon thing.

22 Likes

Poppy ,fraggle and pip relaxing after along walk on the ribble estuary.

23 Likes

Nettie with my grandniece, who declared her “my favorite dog.”

Nettie is proving to be a superdog. She has cancer of the liver, and back in October the vets gave her 3-6 months, extended by several months if she went on chemo. She’s been on chemo since then, and to the amazement of the vets - one said it was almost unheard of - her tumors are shrinking. She’s shown no symptoms, except perhaps some increase in lethargy. She’s 11 1/2, and I now hope to have her for several more years.

22 Likes

Two sweeties❤️

3 Likes

And here is Billy back from his mission, ready for a cuddle (still got his paws crossed).

21 Likes

Here’s a less disturbing pic.

29 Likes

Maine coons are the best.

3 Likes