Show us your pets

23 Likes

I hope he’s been to the vets to have his pips removed :tangerine: :scream_cat:

9 Likes

Two of our new “Bluebells” out exploring their new surroundings today.

Currently confined to a run but once they get settled they get free range of the garden.

Willy.

18 Likes

Looking fresh after a wash and spin.

G

25 Likes

Not my pet of course, someone of our community, posted this beauty who wandered in a garden of our area

22 Likes

I wish ours would come out in daylight. We have one who wanders in from across the road at the front, and another who comes up the garden from the back. Both head for the underside of our bio waste compostor. Lots of worms at the bottom.
They can be surprisingly noisy if they spot one another.

5 Likes

Willy.

23 Likes

Orson’s first (as far as I know, certainly for four years) play in the snow. He was delighted and bemused in equal measure.

22 Likes

Edda, well past the medium rare stage…

20 Likes

Just had a haircut

Not happy it seems :frowning:

19 Likes

Disa, on lookout duty for a stray feral who has recently been leaving his calling card.

I’ve only glimpsed the dashing new interloper a few times, a young black and white tuxedo Tomcat who caterwauls his arrival outside in the evenings; Mr Tux is going to be so angry when he hears about this competition!

Already hatching a cunning plan of capture and trip to Mr Snips the vet…

25 Likes

Well, it’s mildly diverting but nothing for me to get excited about.

Nope. Still nothing special. I can resist…

Aaaarrggghhh!

23 Likes

24 Likes

This thread popping up brings me some sadness. I’ve shared pics of my Mino over the years and sadly we had to put him down last Friday. He was with me for 16 years and lived almost 18 years. He was my best friend and the only dog I’ve owned as an adult. Saying goodbye to him was the hardest thing I’ve done.

33 Likes

Trust me I know how you feel.

But it does cheer me up seeing others folks pets.

8 Likes

My very best wishes , I do appreciate how rotten you are feeling

Life is a bitch sometimes

3 Likes

They are lovely

1 Like

Just for you Pete - first our girls taken in June last year. Perri (right) now 15 months. “When’s dinner dad? We only had lunch 30 mins ago.” Second photo is of 2 random heelers I bumped into in the pub 3 weeks ago. Old boy and girl pup. Enjoy mate! Best, George

16 Likes

Cheers. :+1:

My sincerest condolences. He looks like a lovely dog from your picture.

1 Like