Show us your pets

Well, there is always a mad old lady with loads of cats, I’d be married to one if I wasn’t somewhat allergic.

And on that topic here’s Jasmine at the Kitchen-diner door. She’s not allowed in as cooking is in progress.

22 Likes

17 Likes

LOL!

Where is it?

Bristol

1 Like

Are they Cairn terriers, seldom seen in the UK now?

Yes.

20 Likes

It does depend on the area. We have three pedigree Maine Coon cats who don’t wear collars and are free to roam around wherever and whenever they like. Keeping a cat indoors all the time just doesn’t work for me, although I understand why some people choose or have to.

I looked and thought Bengal , especially with the description of highly vocal

I hope that is the case here, that way we will probably see the dopey creature again. He spent a while nosing around our conservatory, head into boxes and bags.

2 Likes

Delightful, always been a terrier man , here’s our “Glen of Imaal”:

24 Likes

And I bet he can’t understand why his not allowed on the lounge. :grin:

2 Likes

You couldn’t be more right, but for other reasons. He’s approaching 15 and has had a few “accidents” of the watery kind in the house. The vet seems to think it’s not related to incontinence but rather just behavioural, he gets a bit confused…Fergus not the vet…and his hearing has deteriorated, a bit like me actually. We love him and will do our best for him, he was like a puppy today and walked and ran in the woods for an hour, we’re taking each day as it comes!

4 Likes

She’ll do full frontal for a biscuit…

19 Likes

Just goes to show everyone has a price it’s just some are cheaper than others. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

She’s bloody expensive! £200 at the vet’s today, roll on NHS for dogs!

3 Likes

Little cutie. 13/10 would give belly rubs and can supply own biscuit.

2 Likes

As two dogs and four cats was obviously not enough (!), we adopted another pup. Please say ‘Hi’ to Mabel. DNA suggests Chihuahua and toy/miniature poodle are the two largest contributors to her make up. But we love her anyway :wink:

30 Likes

Hi Mabel!

2 Likes

Hello gorgeous :kissing_heart:

2 Likes