Show us your pets

Hi Mabel!

2 Likes

Disa is a bit upset after losing her odd stout white whisker she likes to fashion, but she said she has already started to grow another one. Her sister, Edda ponders the moment of the day as she relaxes upon the roof of their Chat Noir Cabin.

27 Likes

Hello lovely Mabel!

Scoop, are you sure there isn’t some Jack in there somewhere…?

4 Likes

When we first picked her up, we were convinced there would be Jack Russel or rat terrier in the mix but no JR and only 2% rat terrier!
Bonding with a couple of the cats…

22 Likes

Hi Mabel, @scoop more pictures of lovely Mabel please.

4 Likes

Looks good cat country out there, where’s that?

1 Like

Reminds me of a Jasper Carrott joke, describing how, during a visit to his girlfriend’s parents, their dog came in the room, sat down and started licking his balls.

To break the ice, Jasper said ‘I wish I could do that…’ Leading to a bit of a tumbleweed moment.
But her mum let him off and quipped,
”If you give him a biscuit, he might let you.”

6 Likes

Relaxing with our eldest dog.

18 Likes

I’m in Bedford but the one in Massachusetts.

That’s brave dog cuddling up that close to the dangerous end.

2 Likes

Bringing in some logs whilst the gardeners scavenge. It will nettle season soon with the endless task of pulling them up.

14 Likes

What are you talking about? To a dog, that’s the nice end! Face to face is confrontational.

2 Likes

Orson’s self-repairing nose is progressing well.

25 Likes

Thank You, both look very relaxed and chilled.

After introducing the cat, here are my two dogs, they are called Muso (Brittany) and Naim (German Shepherd). They are quite in tune!

24 Likes

Poor Latika has got a few white hairs on his cheek. Before his brother Sakli went missing they weren’t there. I know it was a stressful time for me and he was missing his brother but I didn’t expect him to get a few grey hairs.

20 Likes

We recently moved from London to Shropshire and the cats have been kept indoors for over a month. Here is Margot, dreaming of the ‘Great Escape’ and Pip, just dreaming.

26 Likes

Wow, another Margot, with a ‘t’!

Defending the high ground…Against her brother Jerry.

23 Likes

Lady Muck

23 Likes

Pedro just wants to be left alone

Image removed

26 Likes