Show us your pets

“You got me bang to rights, copper”.

20 Likes

The cat wants in . . .

Now he’s in . . .

31 Likes

Is he a Russian Blue @Bobkat
Our first cat 38 years ago was a Russian Blue, he was such a lovely cat.

1 Like

Not sure to be honest . . . he was a stray!

1 Like

Skye showing me how long her tongue is.

22 Likes

He’s also a lovely cat @QuickSticks . . . we called him Grayson. I bet you’re wondering why! :wink:

1 Like

And my is it long. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Here is Max at his favourite place - the beach.
Ego sum Maximus.

25 Likes

That cat is keen to come in! Maybe it’s not so surprising given the snow outside. This is Coco when she’s keen to come in. How could you refuse a face like that?

34 Likes

You can’t . . . and they know it! :grinning:

3 Likes

Have been offered a pick of these 3 pups, problem is it’s about 3 months to early. We’re away at least 3-4 nights a month while I’m having treatment. It’s a dilemma and one we’re going to have to think through.

IMG_9943

36 Likes

They look lovely, I don’t know how you could choose between them.

1 Like

Middle one - needs more love :grinning:

4 Likes

All 3 :grin:

8 Likes

Go for it and I am sure you will work your way round the issues .

You are well overdue in the Good News Stakes

best wishes

Ian

1 Like

Apart from its 3 months early it also means I need our landlord to be ok with it. I’m pretty sure he won’t mind but it’s those days/nights I’m in Newcastle that’s the stumbling block. A friend just rang and said they’d take the pup while we’re away but it maybe a little too confusing for the pup.

We’ll give it some serious thought over the next few days.

5 Likes

I’ve asked the breeder if there was a chance of her keeping the pup for 3 months. We’d pay for his upkeep, I’m waiting on a reply.

1 Like

Good idea Pete I’m sure will come to the party

1 Like

I’m warming to the last photo, even picked his name. :grin:

6 Likes

Go for it Pete. Three months will go in a flash in the scheme of things and it will transform your own state of mind, I’m convinced. I think if a little pup has a second place it goes to from time to time for a while, that will not be confusing for him/her at all. It’s just how life is.

2 Likes