Show us your pets

Come on Pete, you can’t say you have picked a name, then keep quiet mate, we need to know.

1 Like

Once I get the breeders ok I’ll post it. :grin:

2 Likes

Clearly it’s No. 3! (Soz 1 & 2…You will defo get nice homes too.)

2 Likes

All three please!

6 Likes

I’m with David…….go for it👍

1 Like

yep, 3 gets my vote. A dilemma alright, you really need to be around in the early days I think but also they’re a lot of fun and you get some great memories from those first few months so pity to miss out on that too if left with the breeder.

2 Likes

Mrs Willy’s vote also goes to number three.

Willy.

1 Like

You’re all like sheep

2 for me :grinning:

5 Likes

If not ALL 3 then no 2 gets my vote, just has that look that says “I’m the one, now get me out of here”

4 Likes

They are all cute and I am so very pleased for you

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Not one of mine, but have just met Bagheera at a sweet little cafe that I’ve taken my mum to for brunch.
He’s a very big chap and apparently deserving of his name.

20 Likes

I would pick number one Pete. He sits up strait and tall and has that confident look about him.

Keep up the good fight and hope you get past all the treatment sessions with flying colors and standing tall, healthy and fit!

Life is Sweet!

2 Likes

That could be a great solution if she was prepared to go for it, Pete. For some reason I’m loving the middle pup, number two. I hope this pans out for you.

The first bonding weeks are important…….is there no way the pup could be with you at times during your future treatment……
Sorry if that sounds stupid👍

3 Likes

Little Archie at the groomers having a good time , he loves going and meeting Amy the groomer .

21 Likes

Morning/evening Gazza, that is something that does need to be considered. Sent the breeder an email yesterday and still haven’t heard back. :frowning:

Still haven’t heard back from the breeder. :frowning:

Just to cheer you up a post on facebook…….puppy big poodle cross thinks he is looking out the window.

24 Likes

A bit concerning, I must agree.

2 Likes

Probably down the Pub. A training exercise for the youngsters.

2 Likes